Absolutely unique, this bespoke build offers modern luxury living across a sprawling single level. The quality of finish and attention to detail of this gorgeous home is immediately evident from the moment you enter. This home offers everything that you could want, in a beautifully appointed composition including 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double garage and a pool.
- Only 6 years old, with contemporary features incl. solar power 1.5kw & NBN
- Sparking in-ground pool
- Ducted air-conditioning
- 2.6m high ceilings throughout, with a sturdy steel frame construction
- Contemporary security system
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with 5000lt water tank
- McDowall State School catchment
- Blue chip location
This home offers:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
> Bedroom one is the home's spacious Master Bedroom that features a contemporary design ensuite, ducted system air-conditioning, carpet flooring, huge walk-in wardrobe, security mesh screens and roll-down blinds.
> Bedroom two is a generous size room featuring carpet flooring, ducted system air-conditioning, hardwired internet, built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, security mesh screens and roll-down blinds.
> Bedroom three, also a generous size, features carpet flooring, ducted system air-conditioning, large built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, security mesh screens and roll-down blinds.
- 2 stylish bathrooms
> The home's large modern main bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity with stone benchtop and separate toilet.
> The second bathroom is the beautiful ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, enormous shower with rainfall and detachable showerheads, double vanity with stone benchtop and toilet.
> The home's ultra-modern kitchen shares an open space with the home's living and meals area and overlooks the rear entertainment area. Features include;
- Tiled flooring
- Massive Island bench
- Stone bench tops
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Mia Cucina appliances:
- 900 Cook top & Oven
- Range hood
- Double sink
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Large plumbed fridge cavity
- Large walk-in pantry
> The spectacular living and meals area share an open plan with the home's stunning kitchen. With access to the covered entertainment area and kid friendly back yard via huge bi-fold doors, this light filled space features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security mesh screen and roll-down blinds.
> The living room offers a unique opportunity as the home's second living area, or could be easily converted into a 4th bedroom or large dedicated home office. Features include carpet flooring, ducted system air-conditioning, hardwired internet, security mesh screens and roll-down blinds.
- The covered outdoor entertaining area with lighting and power and is the perfect place to sit and enjoy the privacy of this beautiful family home whilst soaking up the sun and overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool.
- The double lock up garage features remote electric door.
This impressive family home encapsulates everything that Bridgeman Downs has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 530m to Parkland and kilometres of walking tracks
- 2.2km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 2.8km to McDowall State School
- 3.6km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 4km to Train Station - Carseldine
- 4.1km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 12km to CBD
- 12.9km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Council rates: $411.52pq approx.
With this home's location, aspect and long list of features it will not be available long so don't miss your opportunity to inspect this truly beautiful residence while you can. So call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes as a stately residence of this calibre will not be overlooked by the astute buyer.