A true rarity in one of McDowall's coveted and secluded pockets, located only metres from the park, this solid lowset brick home has a striking design that will fit your family's needs. Boasting a floorplan that is as functional as it is stylish with living set across a single level, this tidy home would be perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, young families or investors.
- Huge 783m2 corner block - 2 street frontage
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout with extra height windows & doors
- 4 large bedrooms and ensuite
- Multiple large living areas and open wood burning fireplace
- Great outdoor entertaining area with servery from kitchen
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard and garden shed
- Large garage and good storage options
- McDowall State School catchment - 1.34km from School
This home offers:
4 large bedrooms
- Bedroom one is the home's light filled Master Bedroom that features ensuite,
air-conditioning, carpeted flooring, walk-in wardrobe, blinds & security
- Bedrooms two, three and four all feature carpeted flooring, built-in
wardrobes, blinds and security screens.
- The home's main bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath,
single vanity with mirror above and separate toilet.
- The second bathroom is the large ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, double vanity with mirror above and toilet.
With views looking out over the covered entertainment area and back yard, the
spacious centrally located kitchen shares an open space with the home's family room. Features include;
- Tiled flooring
- Servery to the outdoor entertainment area
- 4 burner electric cook top
- Double sink
- An abundance of bench and cupboard space
- The sizable formal lounge room, located at the front of the home, with views
across the front yard features carpeted flooring, brick feature wall with open
wood burning fireplace, stunning bay window and blinds.
- The formal dining room adjoins the formal lounge and features security
screens, carpeted flooring and a large window overlooking the outdoor
- The family room and meals area share an open plan with the home's kitchen
and features security screens, carpeted flooring, extra height windows and
doors with access to the outdoor undercover entertainment area and back yard.
- Large outdoor covered entertaining area, with lighting, outdoor power and
retractable clothesline is the perfect place to sit and enjoy the privacy of this
beautiful family home.
This impressive family home encapsulates everything that McDowall has to
offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 155m to Beckett Road Park
- 158m to Bus Stop – Beckett Rd
- 455m to Drake McDowall
- 1.34km to McDowall State School
- 2.05km to North West Private Hospital
- 2.2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital
- 4km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.6km to CBD
Council rates: $552.1pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from
Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you
pencil in this weekend's open homes.