This immaculately kept double storey family home is set in a quiet brick-paved
cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Paramount Estate in McDowall.
Overlooking the picturesque bushland and backing directly onto with its own
private access, the Chermside Hills Reserve, you could easily forget that you
are only 10km from Brisbane CBD & just 3.2km from Prince Charles Hospital.
- Large 707m2 level block in a quiet brick paved cul-de-sac
- Backing onto Chermside Hills Reserve with its own private access
- 5 bedrooms, ensuite and two full-sized bathrooms
- Upstairs all 4 bedrooms overlook the bushland reserve
- Beautiful Tasmanian Oak cabinetry in kitchen
- Security system & security screens throughout
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Ducted vacuum
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom situated with a private aspect overlooking the bushland reserve & features large en-suite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, large walk-in-robe and security screens.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all great sized rooms and overlook the beautiful Chermside Hills Reserve. Features include carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, large built-in-robes and security screens.
- Bedroom five is located on the ground floor. Currently utilized as a study/home office, but could easily double as a 5th bedroom or guest room. Features include carpeted flooring, split system air conditioning and security screens.
- Bathroom one, the home's main bathroom. Located upstairs, it features laundry chute, tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet
- Bathroom two is the large en-suite to the master bedroom. This spacious bathroom features tiled flooring, good size shower, double vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The beautiful centrally located and light filled kitchen is positioned as to be able to entertain or prepare meals with ease while overlooking the back yard and reserve beyond. It features:
- Tasmanian oak cabinetry
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Dual sink with garbage disposal and inbuilt water filter
- Meals area with access to the outdoor entertainment area
- Security screens
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all of the family's needs including:
- Family room is the home's second separate living area and features split system air-conditioning, security screens and access to outdoor undercover area.
- Large formal lounge and dining rooms features carpeted flooring, security screens and a beautiful bay window overlooking the peaceful brick paved cul-de-sac from the lounge room and the tranquillity of the reserve from the dining.
The private outdoor undercover entertaining area, accessible from both the family room and meals area, overlooks the private backyard and tranquil Chermside Hills Reserve.
Double lock up garage features one remote entry door, internal access and built-in storage.
This impressive family home encapsulates everything that McDowall has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 13m to Chermside Hill Reserve
- 570m to Beckett Road Park
- 350m to Bus Stop – Hamilton Road
- 300m to Drake McDowall
- 1.06km to McDowall State School