Looking for something special? Located in the exclusive Travorten estate & combining sophistication, style & functionality, this large family home will suit growing families or someone looking for extra space with some elegance. Hosting a large outdoor entertainment area that overlooks the private back yard & beautiful pool, entertaining friends & family will be all too easy.
- Large 772m2 level block in the exclusive Travorten Estate.
- New carpets throughout and freshly painted interior/exterior.
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout, 5 bedrooms & sparkling in-ground pool.
- Multiple living areas including large media room/rumpus.
- Ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, Foxtel and NBN available.
- Security system and security mesh screens throughout.
- 106m to Travorten Drive Park with picnic area/shelter and playground.
- Only 2km from St Pauls School.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's enormous master bedroom and features a massive en-suite, carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, huge walk-in-robe and security mesh screens.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all great sized rooms. Features include carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, large built-in-robes and security mesh screens.
- Bedroom five is located at the front of the home, perfectly suited to a study/home office or 5th bedroom. Features include carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and security mesh screens.
- Bathroom one, the home's spacious main bathroom. Features tiled flooring, huge double shower, separate bath, single vanity with granite benchtops and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the huge en-suite to the master bedroom. This spacious bathroom features tiled flooring, large shower, deep-soaker bath, double vanity with granite benchtops and toilet.
The extensive, centrally located kitchen is positioned as to be able to entertain or prepare meals with ease while overlooking the back yard and pool area. Sharing an open plan with the meals area and family room, it features:
- Tiled flooring
- Granite benchtops
- Beautiful timber cabinetry
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Large walk in pantry
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Dual sink
- Smeg dishwasher
- Large fridge cavity
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all of the family's needs including:
- Family room shares an open plan living environment with the home's kitchen and meals area and features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security mesh screens and access to outdoor undercover area.
- Large formal lounge and dining rooms adjoin the home's media/rumpus room and feature carpeted flooring and security mesh screens.
- The huge rumpus/media room presents yet another separate living space and features carpeted flooring, multitude of power outlets, Foxtel port, speaker wiring ready to set up your surround sound and security mesh screens.
The private outdoor undercover entertaining area, accessible from the family room and meals area, overlooks the private backyard and beautiful in-ground pool. It features outdoor lighting, ceiling fan and power.
Double lock up garage with remote entry and internal access.
- 106m to Travorten Drive Park
- 1.4km to Carseldine Central shops
- 1.64km to Train Station - Bald Hill
- 2km to St Pauls School
- 3.3km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 5.8km to Westfield Chermside
- 6.2km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Northside Hospital
- 14.8km to Brisbane CBD
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
Council rates are $581.10 approx/pq.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.