SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | STONE ASPLEY
Queenslander Charm, Mountain Views and Superb Value
Vacant and ready to inspect. Offering classic charm such as a wrap around deck and gable plus so much open space both indoor and out, this replica Queenslander will surely not last long.
In true walking distance to transport (bus just seconds away), shops including the best bakery on the northside and cafes this homes locale is only matched by its charm.
Spanning one super spacious level this home features:
- Soaring high ceilings throughout
- 3 generous sized Bedrooms, all with air-conditioning, built-in-robes, classic timber windows and polished timber floors
- 1.5 Bathrooms:
> Main bathroom includes shower with high lip perfect for bathing children, classic timber vanity and combo exhaust/heater
> The study nook adjoining the powder room and 3rd bedroom could easily be converted to an ensuite
- This home boasts so much living space for a home in this bracket with dining and both formal and informal lounge, all of this space is not just air-conditioned, it also flows out to the HUGE wrap around deck
- The updated Kitchen features:
> 4 point upright cooktop (Euromaid) and oven
> Kleenmaid rangehood
> Miele dishwasher
> Country style cabinetry
> Plenty of bench space
> Double basin sink
> Heaps of pantry space
- Manhattan style laundry
- Double lockup carport with direct, covered access to the kitchen/house
This home also features:
- Large secure under-house powered workshop or storage
- Solar hot water
- 6000L water tank
- Fully insulated
- Laminated and tinted windows
It doesn't get any better than this, suiting a range of homeowners, with nothing to do but move in.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.