Spacious Home with City Views - Pets Considered on Application!
In true walking distance to amenities including but not limited to; parks, cafes, shops and schools (Our Lady of the Angel (OLA) or to Wavell Heights State High School). Enjoy sweeping panoramic views of the city and the Story Bridge whilst relaxing in the comfort of your home.
This cosy home offers:
- Large lounge room with polished timber floors, enjoys ornate ceilings and cornicing plus a box air-conditioner
- Dining area with linen cupboard central to the home which could also be a multipurpose room
- The kitchen is nearly tucked away at the back of the home out of the way and offers;
> 5 burner gas cooktop
> plenty of cupboards
> double stainless steel sink and plenty of bench space
> screens and security bars
- 4 bedrooms plus a study & sunroom
> Master bedroom offers wardrobe, polished timber floors, fly screens, security bars and opening to the sunroom.
> Bedroom 2 offers wardrobe, polished timber floors and opening to the sunroom.
> Bedroom 3 is located off the dining area with direct access to bedroom 4 and finished with polished timber floors
> Bedroom 4 is located at the back of the home off the study area and has direct access to bedroom 3. Overlooking the yard and the only room in the home with carpeted flooring.
> Study located at the back of the home off the dining area and outside bedroom 4
> Enjoy the city views from the sunroom located at the front of the home off bedrooms 1 & 2 and the lounge. Offering polished timber floors and box air-conditioner.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath, single vanity and combined toilet
- Laundry located outside in a secure area with second toilet and direct access to the yard
- Large yard for the kids and pets (tenant to ensure adequate fencing for their pets and children)
- Under the house there is a storage or utilities room with external access and direct access to the garage
- Tandum garage (suitable for small cars) plus storage and workshop area
Call today to arrange an inspection to avoid disappointment in missing out on this spacious home.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!