Whether you are starting out, downsizing or an astute investor this home is a must see. Located in a whisper quiet, well maintained complex this home offers the perfect fusion of lifestyle and location.
Located within true walking distance to the Aspley Hypermarket, public transport, cafes, bike paths and acres of park and bushland this homes location is matched only by what it offers.
This spacious dual level home offers:
- 3 spacious bedrooms:
> The master features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, ensuite, built-in-robe plus a spacious private balcony
> Bedroom 2 & 3 both feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and are both generous in size
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms:
> The upstairs enormous main bathroom features a shower over bath combination, large vanity, mirror plus a toilet
> The ensuite features a shower, large vanity with loads of storage, mirror and a toilet
> Conveniently located downstairs toilet
- The spacious living/dining area is bathed in loads of natural light and cool breezes thanks to its many windows and doors which make the most of the northern aspect. This space also features split system air-conditioning
- The modern kitchen features:
> Omega 4 burner electric cooktop
> Stainless steel oven
> Stainless steel dishwasher
> Dual basin sink
> Tiled splashback
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
- The rear courtyard offers seclusion and a sense of space. Boasting a covered entertaining area plus a private garden making it the perfect place to sit and relax or indulge in a bit of gardening.
- Spacious downstairs internal laundry
- Car accommodation is a breeze thanks to the lock up garage with automatic roller door. This complex also offers loads of visitors car parking spaces
- Shared pool and covered BBQ area
Homes of this calibre do not last long, so move quickly to inspect to avoid missing out on the buy of the year!