Positioned in the coveted Travorten estate is this executive family home, just in time for Christmas. This mammoth home boasts the true definition of space and style, featuring expansive open-plan living areas that flow seamlessly between zones whilst providing ample space for the teenage family to have separate entertain. This home's size has to be seen to be believed.
> 6 colossal sized bedrooms including 2 masters!
> 4 bathrooms (2 of are ensuites and a third is perfect for gran downstairs)
> Ultra rare triple (3) lock up garage with super high doors and ceilings
> Expansive living throughout with ceilings ranging from 13 feet to over 20 feet
> Chef's kitchen with all the mod' con's
> Home theatre with projector (lounge not included)
> Google home smart system for lighting
> Versatile floorplan that suits all families of any stage
Spanning 2 mammoth levels this home offers:
- The palatial master bedroom 1 with ensuite, high ceilings, curtains, walk-in-robe, private balcony and air-conditioning being installed
- The secondary master features ensuite, high ceilings, curtains, walk-in-robe and also boasts an expansive space which can easily accommodate a cot plus kingsize bed (air-conditioning being installed)
- Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 (upstairs) all feature built-in-robes, carpeted floors, ceiling fans and are well above the usual size which makes this home perfect for teenagers who want their own study space
- Bedroom 6 (downstairs) is well equipped for gran with its own separate entry to the home and in close proximity to the downstairs bathroom making this the perfect granny flat alternative.
- Boasting 2 palatial ensuites with the primary master enjoying a HUGE his and hers spa bath, dual basin vanity plus separate shower. Both bathrooms feature free hanging vanity plus oversized vanity mirror.
- The main bathroom upstairs also features separate bath and shower, free hanging vanity plus oversized vanity mirror.
- The downstairs bathroom features glass and chrome shower plus free hanging vanity with dual oversized vanity mirrors
Living spaces in spades
- The main living area features tiles that flow effortlessly through to the informal and formal dining spaces, air-conditioning and space large enough to house any lounge suite.
- The formal dining (currently used as a pool room) enjoys cathedral like ceilings, feature lights, an abundance of natural light and clever positioning to the kitchen ideal for the entertainers
- The informal dining is adjacent to the kitchen and perfect for helping kids with homework or just the casual entertainer
- The upstairs living area is nothing short of gargantuan and not only provides a great entertaining space, it also gives all 5 upstairs bedrooms plenty of privacy from each other
- The home theatre is both expansive and private with the high ceilings really accentuating the projector's abilty
- 40mm granite benchtops
- Electrolux 4 burner induction cooktop
- Smeg rangehood
- Electrolux pyrolitic oven
- Family sized pantry
- Appliance cupboard
- Display cabinet
- 2 pack cabinetry with an abundance of drawer and cupboard space
- Family sized pantry
- The entertainers deck enjoys cool southerly breezes and compliments the downstairs patio which overlooks the kid and pet friendly yard
- Internal laundry with direct access outside
- laundry chute from outside upstairs main bathroom.
- Google home smart lights
- Under-stair storage
- Fully fenced yard
Make no mistake, this top shelf executive home will be snapped up in now time given its sheer size is only rivaled by the dress circle position so move fast to inspect today.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!