SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | STONE ASPLEY
Contemporary Chic Parkside Position
Situated in the heart of Wavell Heights just moments to schools and shops with bus services at your doorstep the homes contemporary style is only matched by the sheer liveability of this family home.
Fusing outdoor and indoor entertaining whilst also offering a floorplan that be configured for any stage of family, this home offers so much for so little.
Spanning 2 levels this modern contemporary boasts:
An impressive entry foyer with 5.6m high ceilings, an oversize timber pivot front door, a gorgeous timber staircase and window offering some extra light.
- 5 spacious bedrooms
> Bedroom 1 is the homes impressive king size master suite offering split system air-conditioning, carpeted flooring, drop curtains, extra high ceiling, ceiling fan, well-appointed ensuite and large walk-in-robe
> Bedrooms 2 is also king size and features split system air-conditioning, extra high ceiling, carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, double size built in wardrobe and outside window privacy grilles
> Bedrooms 3 is queen size and features split system air-conditioning, extra high ceiling, carpeted flooring, drop curtains, ceiling fan and double size built in wardrobe
> Bedroom 4 is currently being used as a nursery and features extra high ceiling, carpeted flooring, built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
> Bedroom 5 is currently being used as an office, is queen size and features split system air-conditioning, extra high ceiling, carpeted flooring, drop curtains, ceiling fan and double size built in wardrobe
- 4 bathrooms over two levels
> Bathroom 1, the ensuite features a double size shower, single vanity with plenty of bench space and storage, large vanity mirror, white wood venetian blinds and toilet.
> Bathroom 2, upstairs, features a separate shower and bath, single vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, white wood venetian blinds and toilet.
> Bathroom 3, also upstairs, features a double size shower, single vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, white wood venetian blinds and toilet.
> Bathroom 4 is downstairs and features a double size shower, single vanity with storage, large vanity mirror, white wood venetian blinds and toilet.
> The large open plan and light filled living/ meals area is conveniently located next to the kitchen and flows effortlessly through sliding glass doors to the outdoor entertaining area. Features include a darker coloured tiled floor throughout, extra high ceilings, down lights, split system air-conditioning and a mixture of drop curtains and white wood venetian blinds
> The media room/second living space is located off the main living area and is the perfect spot to catch the latest movie or unwind with a good book and cup of tea, featuring carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, white wood venetian blinds, large storage cupboard and down lights.
- The chefs kitchen
The spacious, well-appointed and light filled kitchen shares an open plan with the homes living and meals area. Entertaining is a breeze with direct access to the outdoor entertaining area through the security screened door
> Euro 5 burner electric cook top
> Euro 900mm oven
> Euro stainless steel dishwasher
> Modern glass splash back
> An abundance of bench and cupboard space including overhead cupboards
> Butlers pantry
> A roller blind over the door
> Tiled floors continue in this room
- Entertain many or a few around the private Outdoor alfresco area featuring tiled flooring, ceiling fan, timber feature ceiling and overlooking the low-maintenance fully fenced yard with side access.
- A separate laundry room with an abundance of bench and storage space and with direct access outside through a security screen-door this is ideal for allowing a dryer to vent.
- There is remote double car accommodation which also includes enormous amounts of storage cupboards along the back and a door to allow internal access to the home.
- 3 years old (and still under builders warranty, air-conditioners also under warranty)
- Plenty of storage over both levels
- Security alarm system and security screens
- Solar power (5kW)
- NBN ready
- Close to Chermside Shopping Centre, Prince Charles Hospital, Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital, 10 mins drive to airport, large playground 2 doors up, bus stop a walk away; Wavell Heights Primary & High Schools, Our Lady of the Angel School as well as Chermside Early Education Centre and Pre-School very close by
Make no mistake, these genuine owners arent mucking around and this home will be sold so move fast!