SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | STONE ASPLEY
PARKSIDE POSTION CONTEMPORARY CHIC
Situated adjoining Bristol Park overlooking lush greenery and enjoying plenty of privacy and shade this contemporary home is a true rarity in the modern market, boasting flawless finishes and executive living whilst getting that acreage feel with just shy of an acre of parkland surrounding you.
A cut above the rest this 2 level modern home offers:
A breathtaking entry foyer greets you boasting impressive 5.6m high ceilings, an oversize timber pivot front door and an elegant timber staircase.
- 5 spacious bedrooms
> Bedroom one the master is at the rear of the home and is imposing in size. Offering split system air-conditioning, hardwood timber flooring, plantation shutters, extra high ceilings, a ceiling fan, well-appointed ensuite and large walk-in-robe
> Bedroom 2 is also an impressive size and features split system air-conditioning, hardwood timber flooring, plantation shutters, extra high ceilings, ceiling fan and oversize built in wardrobe
> Bedroom 3 is queen size and features split system air-conditioning, extra high ceilings, hardwood timber flooring, plantation shutters, ceiling fan and an oversized built in wardrobe
> Bedroom 4 is currently being used as a tv room and features extra high ceiling, hardwood timber flooring, plantation shutters, built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
> Bedroom 5 features split system air-conditioning, extra high ceilings, hardwood timber flooring, plantation shutters, ceiling fan and built in wardrobe
- 4 full bathrooms span the two levels
> Bathroom one, the ensuite features a double size shower, single vanity with plenty of bench and storage space, large vanity mirror, stylish black tiles and toilet.
> Bathroom two, also upstairs, features a double size shower, single vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, stylish black tiles and toilet
> Bathroom three, upstairs, features a separate shower and bath, single vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, stylish black tiles and toilet.
> Bathroom 4 is downstairs and features a double size shower, single vanity with storage, large vanity mirror, stylish black tiles and toilet.
> The voluminous open plan living/ meals area spans the entire length of the ground floor and flows effortlessly into the kitchen and continues on through to the sensational outdoor entertaining area. Features include a neutral coloured tiled floor, crimsafe security screens and doors, extra high ceilings, down lights, split system air-conditioning and stunning plantation shutters.
> Located off the main living space and cleverly used as a guest bedroom at present, this space is very versatile and could be utilised as a media room or a second living space. Featuring carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, plantation shutters, built-in robes, ceiling fan and down lights.
- The sumptuous kitchen is open plan and offers state of the art Euro appliances. Entertaining the masses would be a breeze with direct access to the outdoor entertaining area through the security screened door.
> Euro 5 burner electric cook top
> Euro 900mm oven
> Euro stainless steel dishwasher
> Modern glass splash back
> An abundance of bench and cupboard space including overhead cupboards
- The unparalleled outdoor alfresco area is designed with entertaining in mind. Private, spacious and offering an amazing swim spa with its own private deck, youll be spoilt for choice as to where to entertain or simply relax with a drink after work on a hot summers night. With the park adjacent, why not add a gate into your fenced yard and the kids can take the dog for a walk any time of the day.
- A decent sized separate laundry room offers an abundance of bench and storage space and with direct access outside through a security screen-door this is ideal for the allowing a dryer to vent.
- There is remote double car accommodation which also includes enormous amounts of storage cupboards along the back and a door to allow internal access to the home.
- 3 years old
- NBN ready
- Plenty of storage over both levels
- 3 kw solar power
- Close to Chermside shopping, Prince Charles Hospital, 10 mins drive to airport, large playground next door, bus stop a walk away, Wavell Heights Primary & High Schools very close by
Make no mistake, our owners have built elsewhere and are the very definition of genuine so move fast to inspect today!