Without peer or rival this stylish and contemporary home offers the perfect place to start out or wind down. With so many unique features such as 2 car accommodation and a pet friendly complex, this home's offering are matched by its central yet secluded local.
- Spacious floor plan
- Low maintenance courtyard with fully enclosed fence-line
- Split system air-conditioning
- Visitor parking in the complex as well as on street parking
- Generous room sizes
- Public transport accessibility on your door step
- Quality kitchen appliances
Spanning 2 levels this modern residence offers:
- 3 bedrooms
> Master with ensuite, walk-in-robe, suburban views, carpeted floors, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
> Bedroom 2 offers suburban views, carpeted floors, ceiling fan and mirrored built-in-robe
> Bedroom 3 offers carpeted floors, ceiling fan and mirrored built-in-robe
- 2.5 bathrooms
> Ensuite with glass and chrome shower, detachable shower head, neutral tile colour scheme and modern single top mounted basin vanity with quality cabinetry, large framed mirror and toilet
> Main bathroom offers shower over bath configuration, detachable shower head, large framed vanity mirror, neutral tile colour scheme plus modern single top mounted basin vanity with quality cabinetry and toilet
> Downstairs also offers a powder-room for convenience
- Modern kitchen overlooking the living and dining areas features:
> 4 Burner gas cooktop
> Stainless-steel oven
> Stainless-steel dishwasher
> Stone benchtops including breakfast bar
> 2 pack cabinetry
> Stylish combination of timber and neutral tone cabinetry
> Generous sized pantry
- The open plan living/dining areas flows effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the outdoor entertaining area. Featuring tiled flooring, air-conditioning, roller blinds, modern sash windows, security screens, LED down-lighting, ceiling fan and with access to the covered back patio via glass sliding doors offers a seamless flow of living space
- The outdoor entertaining area encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle thanks to its covered patio featuring outdoor lighting, ceiling fan and low maintenance gardens making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with access for 2
vehicles thanks to a lockable garage with automatic door and single carport
- Council rates: $406.90pq approx.
- Strata rates: $2,125.45pa approx.
All of this and you are just moments to the local Woolworths, Coles and Charlies Fruit Supermarkets. Sushi Metro, Plus Fitness 24/7 Gym, Baskin & Robins and Grilled for entertainment. Only 8 km from the CBD, Everton Park has become a real estate hot spot amongst savvy investors, renovators and astute home owners.
With easy access to major transport corridors including South Pine Road, Old Northern Road and through to Stafford Road and the M7 Tunnel and Airport Link beyond commuting is a breeze.
Everton Park is fast growing and offers many lifestyle options being located within easy access to popular bikeways and amongst the central hub of activities, sport and community events at the very popular Teralba Park. Arrange your inspection before it is too late!
With so many unique things to offer and this will be sold in a flash so move fast!