Step inside this fully renovated, air-conditioned gem to discover everything you will ever need.
Love to cook? Venture through the living area to discover a near new kitchen with eat-in dining. Boasting a custom built wine rack; this kitchen is perfect for that romantic night in or a quick dinner after a long day. You will want to cook up a storm when you discover the amazing selection of gourmet food from the Clayfield Market, literally across the road. But if cooking isn't your thing, venture out to pick from a huge selection of award winning restaurants such as Viale Canova all within minutes walking distance.
Close to transport? You can ditch the car with the train station at your convenience only a 10 minutes' walk away. Take advantage of the single remote controlled lock up garage with built in storage and laundry. If you prefer to cycle, the Moreton Bay Cycleway is right around the corner with off-road cycling to Nudgee Beach or the bay.
Looking to unwind? After a big day escape to the bedroom where there is loads of space to create a relaxing sanctuary, with built in robe and privacy blinds on the window. The bedroom is supplemented with a stylish ensuite with space to indulge and pamper yourself.
Want to stay in? The huge lounge room has space for all your friends and family, along with a study nook and generous additional storage space.
- Spacious and light filled, with the main living areas north facing.
- 1 HUGE bedroom with ensuite, security screens, new carpet, and full size 2 mirrored door built-in-robe
- The modern and renovated bathroom boasts an excellent contrast of crisp white and cream tiles with rich timber tones.
- The air-conditioned main living area is of a generous size and offers new carpet plus a study nook very rarely seen in 1 bedroom units.
- The modern kitchen features:
> Lots bench space
> Gas 4 burner cooktop and oven (Franke stainless steel)
> LG dishwasher
> Custom built wine rack
- There are two entrances to the unit; one is a very short stroll from the garage, the other via a secure barred door from the street side making a stroll to the shops easy. This front patio area also provides a great place to relax and allows cool northerly breezes in.
This has to be the best 1 bedroom unit in Clayfield, offering so much that most don't and being located in the absolute heart of it all. Move fast as this will be snapped up in a flash!
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!