Spacious Lowset Brick Home in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac | Pets considered on application.
This home has been beautifully kept, and we are looking for someone to call it home. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after pocket of McDowall this home will not last long. Situated in the McDowall State School catchment zone this home's locale is second only to what it offers inside.
A few features;
> Spacious living area
> Generous entertaining
> Open plan kitchen with electric appliances
> Lowset brick
> Close to shops, schools and parks
> Pets considered on application
This home has so much to offer;
- 3 bedrooms
> Main bedroom located at the front of the home with carpeted flooring, screens, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
> Bedroom 2 & 3 are located at the back of the home with carpeted flooring, screens, air-conditioning and built-in-wardrobe
- 2 bathrooms
> Master bathroom is located in the centre of the home with shower and bath, single vanity and a separate toilet
> The ensuite services the master bedroom corner shower, single vanity, plenty of cupboards and combined toilet
- The generous formal lounge is located at the front of the home and complete with carpeted flooring, views of the entertainment area, air-conditioning and built-in bookshelf.
- Kitchen with all the space you need and perfectly positioned for entertaining;
> Kitchen bench with extra depth for the breakfast bar
> Plenty of cupboards including pantry
> Westinghouse induction cook top
> Bosch stainless steel oven
> Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
> Double stainless steel sink
> Tiled floor
- The dining area is big enough to be dining and second living complete with tiled flooring, air-conditioning and direct access to the yard and entertainment area.
- Double remote lock up garage detached from the house and offering additional space for storage
- The laundry is located off the dining/living area and offers direct access to the yard
- Solar hot water system
- Rain water tank plumbed to the laundry
- Pets considered on application
Offering generous spaces all across one level and all the creature comforts, you will not want to miss this one. Call today to arrange your inspection.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!