SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | STONE ASPLEY
Family sized contemporary lowset home!
Nothing short of immaculate this home boasts the perfect harmony of family sized living, contemporary chic all across one fluid flowing level!
Situated in an elevated cul-de-sac locale and offering a clever yet flexible floor plan that caters to all stages of life this home has it all including:
- Ducted & zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Security screening throughout
- Sound proofing to the Western side of the home, ceiling & master bedroom
- Family friendly layout with fantastic separability
- Cul-de-sac position
- A Potential 6 Bedrooms
> The master bedroom located at the rear of the home is enormous and offers a leafy view over the landscaped rear yard. Separated from the other bedrooms, with stunning plantation shutters and sound proofed walls you are assured of both privacy and space. Also on offer, an impressive walk-behind robe and a separate built-in robe plus a spacious ensuite
> Easily doubling as a second master, in a wing of its own is the second king size bedroom with a well appointed bathroom adjoining, the separate toilet and a sliding door to close off this area to the rest of the home, it becomes apparent the minute you inspect just how practical the design truly is.
> Bedroom 3 is also spacious and offers a gorgeous light filled window, plantation shutters, ceiling fan, carpets & built-in robes
> Bedroom 4 is separated and at the front of the home, it also offers the plantation shutters, ceiling fan, carpets & built-in robe
> Bedroom 5 is currently being utilised as the media room/formal lounge. A spacious room offering plantation shutters, ceiling fan and carpets. With ample space to install built-in robes the options are endless with this room
> Bedroom 6 is currently being utilised as an office and is located near the front entry and offering carpet, plantation shutters and ceiling fan. (The sellers have quotes and will install a door and convert to a bedroom prior to settlement if required)
- Two bathrooms
> The ensuite bathroom offers neutral tones, stone bench top, dual basin vanity, shower, separate toilet and ample cupboard/storage space
> The main bathroom also offers neutral tones, single basin vanity, separate bath and shower plus separate toilet
- Sleek, ultra modern kitchen with
> Neutral coloured stone benchtops
> Two family sized pantrys plus an extra pantry/storage cupboard
> Technica 5 Burner gas cooktop & stainless steel rangehood
> Separate oven (Neff brand)
> Integrated Miele dishwasher
> Double sinks with water filter & insinkerator
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining space
- Enormous light filled open plan living and dining rooms offer lofty high ceilings, a neutral colour palette, tiled floors, down lights & a ceiling fan. Flowing effortlessly from here is the outdoor living space offering an outdoor double sink and bench, privacy shutters and a tiled floor, allowing you to enjoy the feeling of being outdoors no matter the weather
- Arguably the best laundry you will see this weekend, with bench space galore, a deep linen cupboard, a broom cupboard just outside the room plus direct access to outside for easy access to the clothesline
- 2 car accommodation
> With a double lock up garage and lots of bench and shelving included, youll never have to worry about space or storage issues again.
- Located in a cul-de-sac, a fully fenced and fully landscaped yard, as well as a garden shed (shelving inside included) and a slimline 3000L water tank.
- 7 minutes to Westfield Chermside
- 7 minutes to Westfield North Lakes
- Walk to Philip Vaughan Park which offers many walking tracks & a creek
- Close to Aspley East State Primary School as well as St Flannans
- Close to Aspley State High and Craigslea State High schools
Make no mistake the lowset market is white hot and this has to be the best lowset home to come into the market in 2018 so move fast!