McDowall Buyer Alert! Your Castle Sitting High On the Hill
Positioned just 500m from the McDowall Border, 240m to the bike path and walking track, 550m to Raven Street Reserve, enjoying an elevated yet flat block with sweeping Northern views, this home's locale is only rivalled by its size.
Meticulously looked after and maintained, this family home is extremely livable immediately, but also offers the perfect canvas to convert to a Hampton's style dream home.
Spanning 2 generous levels this home features:
- 4 Bedrooms (or 3 plus a study):
> Master with air-conditioning, walk-in-robe, curtains, carpeted flooring and clear views
> Bedroom 2 features air-con, built-in-robe, curtains and carpet flooring
> Bedroom 3 features built-in-robe, curtains and carpet flooring
> Bedroom 4/study enjoys great views and polished floors
> There is also an opportunity to relocate the laundry and turn the HUGE room downstairs into a 5th bedroom or even granny flat
- 3 Bathrooms:
> The ensuite upstairs features vanity, mirror, shower and toilet
> The main bathroom offers separate toilet, separate bath and shower perfect for young families plus generous sized vanity with mirror
> The bathroom conveniently located downstairs lends itself to being an ensuite for a granny flat/dual living conversion
- The kitchen has kept its age very well and with a new coat of paint would look extremely on trend. The cooktop and oven have recently been replaced and you will love the family sized pantry
- This home boasts an abundance of living space with casual dining and lounge off the kitchen, plus a HUGE formal lounge and formal dining at the front of the home
- Alfresco area enjoys private views and cool northerly breezes and overlooks the spacious, flat backyard.
- This home also features a double lock up garage with auto door, separate laundry and is fully fenced
We could harp on about the location all day, with just seconds to Rode Rd shops (and the best Butcher in Brisbane), McDowall State School, both the Prince Charles and St Vincent Hospitals plus Craigslea High School and Northside Christian College, but you probably already know that! What you need to know is our super genuine vendors will be selling without delay, so don't miss this weekend's open homes!