Family home on 617m2 with HUGE potential!
Situated in an elevated, north facing position with sweeping views and one of Stafford Heights most coveted pockets is this stunning dual level post-war home boasting a spectacular locale matched only by its sheer liveability. Located within true walking distance of local shops, cafes, parks, schools and a few minutes drive to the incredible Westfield Chermside. Whether you are starting out or winding down this homes locale is second only to the value it offers.
- 3 spacious bedrooms:
> The master features rich hardwood floors, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and a built-in-robe
> Bedroom 2 features rich hardwood floors, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan
> Bedroom 3 features rich hardwood floors, ceiling fan and built-in-robe
- The bathroom features a shower-over-bath combo, large vanity with mirror, linen cupboard plus a toilet
- The combined living/dining area is generous in size and boasts a leafy outlook and loads of natural light thanks to it many large windows. This space provides effortless flow from the kitchen right through to the front outdoor entertaining deck thanks to the large French doors
- The modern kitchen boasts:
> Caesarstone benchtops
> Tiled splashback
> Stainless steel oven
> Stainless steel dishwasher
> Breakfast bar
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many outdoor entertaining options this home provides, boasting a large north facing front deck and large a paved area perfect for providing open air entertaining, this teamed up to the kid and pet friendly yard encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with a lockup garage with ample storage space whilst as well boasting a single bay carport.
With so much to offer and super genuine sellers this will go in a flash move fast to inspect today!