SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND STONE ASPLEY
Combining a truly bespoke fusion of timber tones, rich brick hues plus chic chrome and glass this Neutra era inspired home has enjoyed the ultimate renovation.
Enjoying the spacious size and soaring ceilings of an architecturally designed circa 1980s home yet all the modernisations one could design this home retains it's vast space whilst also enjoying the little things that make this place home.
This home boasts a position that is both central in locale with the Aspley Hypermarket in true walking distance, bus services at your doorstep and Aspley State School 50ms across the road but the true hidden beauty is the picturesque mountain views and privacy this abode enjoys.
If you are looking for dual living potential you can call off the search, with downstairs already plumbed and ready and the bedroom/garage downstairs could easily be converted into a granny flat without a huge amount of effort.
Spanning 2.5 levels this home offers:
- Formal entry with extra-large door (which you will really appreciate when moving furniture in!)
- Brand new modern kitchen which is cleverly positioned to allow entertaining boasts:
> Smeg Induction cooktop
> Westinghouse oven
> Bosch dishwasher
> An abundance of bench and cupboard space
> Generous pantry
> Tiled splash back
> Polished timber floors
- The formal lounge offers the perfect place to enjoy a bowl of popcorn and a movie with reverse cycle air-conditioning, carpeted floors and blinds plus the perfect level of separation from the rest of the home
- The formal dining room boasts an elegant chandelier and carpeted floors and is ideal for your or growing families who want to separate the open plan dining from the formal dining when entertaining
- The open plan dining area flows effortlessly via bi-fold doors to the rear deck and also adjoins the kitchen meaning the resident chef isnt excluded and plus also features reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Spacious entertainers deck overlooking the mountains, bushland, the kid and pet friendly yard
- The private and elevated spa is the perfect retreat for parents with a bottle of champagne watching the sunset behind the mountains casting orange hues and pink tones
- 4 spacious bedrooms
> The palatial master (upstairs) boasts an ensuite, reverse cycle air-conditioning, security screens, blinds, ceiling fan, direct access to the deck built-in-robe PLUS walk-in-robe
> Bedroom 2 (upstairs) features security screens, built-in-robe, blinds, ceiling fan and access to the front balcony
> Bedroom 3 (upstairs) features security screens, built-in-robe, blinds, ceiling fan and access to the front balcony
> Bedroom 4 (downstairs) offers huge potential to create a self-contained granny flat downstairs in the future and also features security screens, built-in-robe, blinds, ceiling fan and views of the backyard
- 2.5 bathrooms
> The ensuite is the definition of ultra-chic, with dual basin vanity, seamless cabinetry and glass shower with dual rain drop showerheads and handheld shower heads in the shower, bold dark tiles plus combination exhaust/heater and seamless vanity mirror
> Main bathroom offers seamless mirror and glass shower with raindrop and handheld shower heads, extra deep bath, single vanity plus combination exhaust/heater
> There is an additional toilet downstairs and this plumbing will be perfect for adding a third bathroom downstairs down the track
- The internal laundry downstairs provides easy access to the backyard for hanging and comes with a hidden laundry chute for ease and convenience
- Double lockup garage with automatic doors and internal access plus additional storage space
Whether it is the big 775sqm block, the masterfully crafted renovation or simply the central locale this home has something for everyone so dont delay - inspect ASAP as this will not last!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.