This beautifully presented family home is a must to inspect. Situated in a quiet pocket of Everton Park and set on a generous 673m2 block, it's just moments to local shops, schools and public transport. With access to the enormous side yard for large recreational 'toys' and great private outdoor living, this wonderful family home could be just what you've been looking for!
- Beautifully kept, low maintenance 673m2 block.
- 3 bedrooms + dedicated study, with amazing private outdoor living.
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family.
- Semi dual living downstairs, non-legal height - 2.3m: 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 living.
- Solar hot water, Foxtel and NBN connected.
- Side access with ample parking for trailer, large caravan or boat.
- Large 7x4m shed in back yard.
- Adequate space for a pool, leaving plenty of yard.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom and features polished timber
flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, large built-in-robe and
- Bedroom two features polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning,
ceiling fan, built-in-robe with mirrored doors and blinds.
- Bedroom three features polished timber flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robe
with mirrored doors and blinds.
- Downstairs and currently utilised as a fourth bedroom, being just short of legal
height at 2.3m, this large room features tiled flooring and large built-in robe.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower,
separate bath, single vanity, his & hers mirrored cabinets and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring,
shower, single vanity and toilet.
The kitchen is conveniently positioned next to the home's dining area and has
direct access to the large rear deck through beautiful French doors making
entertaining a breeze. It features:
- Polished timber flooring
- Large pantry
- Abundance of cupboard space
- Dual sink
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Miele dishwasher
- Security screens
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to
meet all the family's needs including:
- Combined lounge and dining room, sharing an open space with the home's
kitchen, it features polished timber flooring, ceiling fan, assess to the front
balcony, security screens and roll-down blinds.
- The home's second living area located downstairs, while being just short of
legal height at 2.3m, would suit a kids play room, teenagers retreat or potential
semi dual living arrangement with direct access to the back yard and
- Home office is located downstairs at the front of the house and features tiled
flooring and a panoramic view over the front yard and tree-lined street.
- The large covered rear deck overlooks the substantial back yard and low
maintenance gardens. With direct access to the home's kitchen, it is the perfect
place to enjoy the beautiful Queensland summers while entertaining friends
- Side access to the back yard and a huge amount of space for parking for a
large caravan, boat or trailer.
- Large 7x4m shed with window and covered entrance.
- 183m to North West Private Hospital
- 335m to Northside Christian College
- 360m to Northwest Plaza Shopping Centre
- 547m to Bus Stop – Trouts Rd
- 1.56km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.5km to Train Station - Mitchelton
- 3.04km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital
- 3.9km to Westfield Chermside
- 8.5km to Brisbane CBD
Council rates: $455.55pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from
Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you
pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price
guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a
price bracket for website functionality purposes.