SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND AND TEAM ROWLAND - STONE ASPLEY
Never do you see a contemporary on an 800sqm+ block let alone in Wavell Heights, this stunning modern abode has it all. Rarely do you find contemporary homes on blocks of this size, the flat usable parcel of land boasts a residence that is oozing style and a quality of finish that is rarely seen. Situated in a quiet street yet being so close to local shops, cafes, schools and only a short drive to Westfield Chermside this homes locale is only matched by what it offers.
Spanning two levels this stunning home offers:
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 6 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The palatial master is the perfect parents retreat enjoying plush carpet flooring, ceiling fan, ensuite, study nook and massive walk-in-robe
> The other 3 bedrooms upstairs all feature plush carpeted floors, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and are generous in size
> Downstairs boasts an additional two bedrooms which are perfectly positioned for those wanting their own space, a guest room or study
- 3 modern bathrooms:
> The upstairs main bathroom features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, seamless shower, large vanity with raised basin and Caesarstone benchtop, seamless mirror plus a separate toilet
> The massive ensuite features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, large walk in shower, his and hers vanity with Caesar stone benchtop, seamless mirror and toilet
- An abundance of living space:
> The open plan living/dining area enjoys an abundance of natural light and features beautiful timber floors and flows effortlessly from the kitchen through to the outdoor entertaining area.
> The media room is the perfect place for the family to relax and unwind together
> The upstairs living area provides a relaxing environment as a parents retreat or as a toy room.
- The chefs kitchen features:
> Caesarstone benchtops
> 6 burner gas cooktop
> Tiled splashback
> Recessed dual basin sink
> Asko stainless steel dishwasher
> Smeg stainless steel 1200mm oven
> Breakfast bar
> Massive butlers pantry with appliance shelf
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
- The outdoor entertaining area encapsulates all there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle thanks to the covered deck off the living area that enjoys cool afternoon breezes and is perfect for monitoring the kids as they are in the pool or yard.
- The kid/pet friendly backyard is perfect for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle and is kept green all year round thanks to a multitude of rainwater storage.
- Large in-ground pool with timber pool deck
Make no mistake these genuine sellers are out of here so move fast to avoid disappointment!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.