Sitting proudly upon a sprawling 617sqm elevated parcel of land in one of the best streets in Chermside West, this solid brick home offers a fantastic lifestyle for families. The intelligent floorplan and huge backyard creates the perfect place for both young and teenage families to enjoy. Whether you are looking to secure a home before Christmas, or looking for a new addition to your investment portfolio, this home must be seen.
Flowing with natural light and showcasing modern updates throughout, this residence features a practical layout and an abundance of space spread across 2 levels. Throughout the home is a modern contrast of timber floors and crisp neutral tiles. Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans have been added throughout, however the beautiful easterly breezes keeps this home cool enough.
This family home features:
- 4 generous sized bedrooms on the upper level
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully renovated open plan gourmet kitchen with premium appliances, brand new solid island timber bench, 5 burner electric cooktop, and stainless steel Bosch dishwasher
Whilst downstairs is only just shy of the legal height, this fantastic space features:
- Dedicated study with air conditioning
- Huge media/ or rumpus room
- Double lock up garage which easily fits 2 cars and plenty of additional space
- Multiple storage rooms
- Freshly renovated internal laundry
Multiple entertaining spaces include:
- Outdoor undercover barbeque area overlooking the grassy backyard
- Watch the world go by from the front veranda that adjoins the open plan lounge/dining room
- Back deck with elevated views towards the south, capturing refreshing summer breezes
- Fully fenced, flat back yard that is pet friendly and perfect for kids to enjoy.
The location here is fantastic. Only 11km from the CBD and minutes away from Australias largest Westfield shopping centre, Westfield Chermside. Explore Chermsides premier entertainment precinct offering famous coffee spots and fantastic new dining options. At the end of the street is Frederick Annand Park, and within walking distance to Craigslea State Highschool & Kindergarten. You can leave the car at home as public transport options are all nearby. The Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital & the Prince Charles Private Hospital is only moments away as well