BRAND NEW 3 Bedroom Air-Conditioned Home | Pets Considered
Positioned in sought after McDowall is this brand-new townhouse has plenty of space and a high quality finish. Backing onto McDowall State School and in walking distance to shops and cafes this home is a must see to appreciate the quality of finish.
> Keyless entry
> 2 Car accommodation
> Ducted air-conditioning
> Stone benchtops
> Plenty of storage
> Timber floors
> Crimsafe screens
> Roll down block out blinds
This beautiful property is looking for someone to call it home;
> 3 Bedrooms
- Main bedroom with carpeted flooring, walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes
> 2.5 Bathrooms
- Ensuite to the main bedroom with floor to ceiling tiles, black tap-ware, single vanity, shower with raindrop head and adjustable rose, and a combined toilet
- Main bathroom located upstairs with floor to ceiling tiles, black tap-ware, single vanity, shower over the bath with adjustable rose, and a combined toilet
- Powder room located on the ground floor to service the living and entertainment areas
> Centrally located kitchen with;
- Caesar-stone benchtops
- Hanging feature light
- Double stainless steel sink
- Euro black finish dishwasher
- Euro black finish oven
- Euro induction cooktop
- Plenty of cupboards and soft close drawers
> Multiple living areas
- Combined lounge and dining with timber floors, ducted air-conditioning and flowing effortlessly to the entertainment area and courtyard
- Second living area or study upstairs
> Internal laundry with direct access to the clothesline and plenty of storage cupboards
> Single remote lock up garage plus a second carport
> Storage under the stairs
This home will not last long, make sure you book your inspection today.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!