SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND STONE ASPLEY
Truly unique in every way, opportunities to secure homes of this era are rarely offered in this day and age. Immaculately renovated to offer all the modern conveniences of today whilst paying homage to yesteryear, this stunning low-set abode offers a homely feel the minute you open the gate.
Situated only moments from local shops, cafes, walking paths and public transport (both train and bus), this home's locale is second only to its classic features and cottage charm.
Boasting features such as extra wide VJ boards, original brickwork, working fireplace, ornate framework, polished timber floor boards and a wraparound bull-nose roof, this colonial has been fused with the modern conveniences your heart could desire such as:
- Zone controlled ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 3 bright bedrooms:
> The master boasts his and hers built-in-robes, custom light fittings, ceiling fan, security screens and a beautiful window seat
> Bedroom 2 features a ceiling fan, skylight, security screens and a built-in display cabinet
> Bedroom 3 is currently being used as an office and features ceiling fan, security screens and custom office cabinetry
- The super chic bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, seamless shower with dual raindrop shower heads, skylight, vanity with medicine cabinet and a toilet
- The soaring ceilings and ornate fretwork give the open plan living/dining area sense of grandeur and fluidity with design that flows effortlessly to both the dining and kitchen whilst taking in surrounding greenery and sunlight from outside. The exposed brick walls and timber fireplace really accentuate the charm and character this home boasts
- The chefs kitchen features:
> Rich timber benchtops
> Tiled splashback with LED backlighting
> 4 Burner gas cooktop
> Integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
> Bosch stainless steel oven
> Servery window direct to dining area
- The outdoor entertaining area encapsulates all the style and grace this home has to offer with an expansive porch that flows seamlessly out to the flat, beautifully manicured backyard complete with garden shed and flood lighting
- Single carport
- 2 Kw Solar System
Absolutely without peer or a comparison there is no doubt this home will sell in the first week so move fast as this rare opportunity is one of a kind.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.