Situated in one of Brightons most coveted pockets is this stunning fully renovated dual level home boasting a whisper quiet location that is bathed in gentle bay breezes this homes locale is matched only by its sheer liveability. The finish of this home is unmatched with everything done just waiting for you to move in and enjoy. Located within true walking distance to the amazing Brighton/Sandgate foreshore, local shops, cafes and parks.
Spanning over two levels this home stunning home offers:
- 4 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The master is the perfect parents retreat enjoying its own level boasting plush carpet flooring, ceiling fan, LED downlights, ensuite, study nook, massive walk-in-robe, private lounge area plus TWO private balconies
> The other 3 bedrooms all feature plush carpet flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robes with lighting, LED downlights and are generous in size
- 2 modern bathrooms:
> The downstairs main bathroom features a large shower over bath combination, large vanity with Caesarstone benchtop, vanity mirror and toilet
> The ensuite features shower over bath combination, vanity with Caesarstone benchtop, vanity mirror and combined toilet
- An abundance of living space both inside and out:
> The living/dining area enjoys an abundance of natural light and features beautiful Tasmanian Oak hardwood floors and flows effortlessly from the kitchen through to the outdoor entertaining area and features ceiling fans and LED downlights
- The chefs kitchen features:
> 4 burner gas cooktop
> Tiled splashback
> Dual basin sink
> Omega stainless steel dishwasher
> Stainless steel oven
> Double door fridge cavity
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
- The outdoor entertaining area encapsulates all there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle thanks to the covered deck off the living area that enjoys cool afternoon breezes, perfect for relaxing with family and friends
- The kid/pet friendly backyard is perfect for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle and is kept green all year round thanks to the 5000ltr rainwater tank
- There is certainly no lack of storage space in this home with attic storage while also boasting a fully powered 3.75m x 5m shed, perfect for storage, workshop or man-cave
Make no mistake these genuine sellers are out of here so move fast to avoid disappointment!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.