This beautifully kept family home situated in McDowall's coveted Glendora Estate, sits on a generous 660m2 low maintenance block. With it's functional layout, spacious living areas and private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops and hospitals, this amazing family home is sure to impress!
- Low maintenance 660m2 block.
- Sprawling lowset home with large rooms.
- New carpets throughout.
- Ducted air-conditioning.
- Large multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family.
- Great storage in garage.
- Security system for peace of mind.
- McDowall State School catchment.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom and features new carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ensuite, large walk-in robe and security screens.
- Bedroom two, three and four all feature new carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, large built-in-robes and security screens.
- Bathroom one is the home's sizable main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity, and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, dual his & hers vanity and toilet.
The kitchen shares an open plan with the home's living room, with views out over the private back yard and features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Large fridge cavity
- Dual sink with Insinkerator
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Removable drawers for dishwasher installation
- Security screens
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Large combined formal lounge and dining room at the front of the home features new carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and security screens.
- The living and meals area shares an open plan with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, cupboard with fold down ironing board, security screens and access to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Double garage with remote entry single garage door with built-in storage cupboards and fridge cavity.
- 465m to Bus Stop – Old Northern Rd
- 943m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.57km to McDowall State School
- 1.88km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.28m to Northside Christian College
- 2.37m to North West Private Hospital
- 4.15km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.9km to Westfield Chermside
- 11km to Brisbane CBD
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.