This beautifully kept family home is located in prestigious Bridgeman Downs and sits on a generous 688m2 block. With it's functional layout, spacious living areas and private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to public transport, local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops and hospitals, this beautiful home is sure to suit families of all shapes and sizes.
- Low maintenance 688m2 block
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Large open plan kitchen overlooking beautiful outdoor entertaining
- Spacious multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Camera & intercom to front door & security system for peace of mind
- Great backyard with large outdoor entertaining area
- McDowall State School catchment
- 11.7km to Brisbane CBD
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, large ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Bedroom two, three and four all feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, large built-in-robes with mirrored doors.
Two and a half bathrooms
- Bathroom one is the home's sizable main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity, and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the enormous ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, deep soaker spa, dual his & hers vanity and toilet.
- Additional powder room conveniently located.
This kitchen shares an open plan with the home's family room, with views out over the private back yard, features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Large fridge cavity
- Dual sink
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Walk in pantry
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Large combined living room and dining area features carpeted flooring and ceiling fan with views out over the private back yard.
- The Family room shares an open plan with the home's beautiful kitchen and features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the outdoor entertainment area.
- The stunning and very private outdoor covered entertainment area features lighting, ceiling fan with stacked stone garden features, overlooking the good size yard with garden shed.
- Double garage with remote entry single garage door.
- NBN connected.
- 79m to Bus Stop – Beckett Rd
- 80m to local Shops
- 600m to Darien Street Park & sporting fields
- 640m to Parkland/Reserve with kilometres of walking tracks
- 2.25m to Aspley Hypermarket
- 2.5km to McDowall State School
- 3.2m to North West Private Hospital
- 4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.3km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.7km to Brisbane CBD
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
Council Rates: $425.74 approx/pq
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.