Located in a highly sought after pocket of Stafford Heights, this great family home offers potential dual living and tremendous opportunity to add value. Ample side access for an additional car or trailer, leads to the large back shed/workshop and amazing pool and entertaining area. Within close proximity to shops, schools and public transport, it's only 7.8km form Brisbane CBD.
- Low maintenance 633m2 block
- Dual living potential downstairs
- Large shed or workshop
- Unique multi-purpose room downstairs with bathroom
- Solar power & hot water / water tank
- Pool with amazing outdoor entertaining area
- Side access for trailer/caravan/boat & fully fenced back yard
- 7.8km to Brisbane CBD
This home offers:
Potential dual living downstairs with private separate external access to the front of the house, large multipurpose room utilised by the owners as a large bedroom and living space (not quite legal height). Separate shower & toilet and large laundry that has been used as a combined laundry/kitchenette.
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, large built-in robe and security screens.
- Bedroom two and three both feature carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and security screens.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom. Located upstairs, this bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring and shower. The separate toilet features tiled flooring, single vanity and storage.
This kitchen opens out the home's meals area and enjoys view out over the private back yard and pool area. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Abundance of storage
- Dual sink
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Security screens
The home features living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Combined living room and meals area features carpeted flooring and security screens, with views of the peaceful tree-lined street, and access to the rear deck, private back yard and pool via the meals area.
- Downstairs, currently utilized as a large combined bedroom & living, being just short of legal height, this amazingly unique room features carpeted flooring, built-in shelving, stacker doors that open to the garage, and private access to the front of the house.
- The covered rear deck, with storage underneath, features lighting and stair access down to the back yard, huge shed/workshop and pool area
- Large shed/workshop with car access, lighting, power and covered outside area.
- Private pool area with large inground pool, new shade cloth, pool cover and covered entertaining area.
- Two car garage with remote entry single garage door and an abundance of storage options, with stacker doors leading to downstairs multi-purpose room.
- 170m to Bus Stop – Redwood Street
- 325m to Stafford Heights State School
- 603m to Northwest Plaza
- 920m to North West Private Hospital
- 1.15km to Northside Christian College
- 1.8km to Stafford City Shopping Centre
- 2.56km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 7.8km to Brisbane CBD
- 11.9km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Council rates: $448.28pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.