This outstanding executive family home was designed to cater for the large or extended family & to entertain on a scale that most could only dream of. Also offering genuine dual living potential for the older children or parents. If you value your privacy or want the acreage lifestyle without the price tag look no further, this home is for you.
- Spectacular 1,439m2 elevated block with breathtaking mountain views
- Magnificent indoor/outdoor entertaining area with outdoor kitchen
- Sparkling in-ground pool plus large backyard
- Spacious multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Ducted air-conditioning & ducted vacuum throughout plus intercom system
- Solar power & security system with security mesh screens throughout
- Space for the boat & caravan or additional cars
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom. Enjoying incredible mountain views through the large floor-to-ceiling window, this bedroom features carpeted flooring, large ensuite, ducted air-conditioning, retractable blade ceiling fan, large walk-in-robe, security mesh screens and access to the front balcony.
- Bedroom two, also capturing the scenic surrounding landscape, features carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning, retractable blade ceiling fan, built-in-robe and security screens.
- Bedrooms three & four are both good sized rooms and feature carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning, retractable blade ceiling fans, built-in-robes and security mesh screens.
- Bedroom five, located downstairs would be perfect for dual living, featuring carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning, retractable blade ceiling fan, large built-in-robe and security mesh screens.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom. Located upstairs, it features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity, separate toilet and security mesh screen.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. This huge bathroom features tiled flooring, large semi-frameless glass shower, deep soaker spa, double his & hers vanity, toilet and security mesh screen.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity, toilet and security mesh screen.
The beautiful, well positioned kitchen shares an open plan with the home's spacious meals and living room. With complete visibility over the pool and out to the outdoor entertaining area, it is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Tiled flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Black stone benchtops
- 5 burner gas cooktop
- Dual sink with insinkerator
- Large pantry
- Breakfast bar seating for 3
- Abundance of storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge room located at the front of the home features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and security mesh screens.
- Living room and meals area share an open plan with the home's kitchen and feature tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in study nook, storage cupboard, security mesh screens and access to the incredible outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
- Family room looks out over the back yard and features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security mesh screens and access to the outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
- Rumpus room is the perfect place to unwind with friends, featuring tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning and bar with kitchenette: good bench space and storage, single sinking and a large fridge cavity.
- Upstairs living room is a great kid's room or parents retreat. Also able to enjoy the incredible views, this light filled room features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security mesh screens and access to the front balcony.
- The magnificent outdoor entertaining area flows effortlessly off the home's living areas via large sliding glass doors. Overlooking both the beautiful back yard and sparkling in-ground pool, this area features ceiling fan, power points and outdoor kitchen: stone benchtops, 5 burner gas cooktop, double sink, breakfast bar seating x5, abundance of bench space and storage.
- Swimming pool features built-in seats to sit and relax on while watching the kids play.
- Single garage with remote entry door.
- Single carport.
- Abundance of additional hardtop parking available.
- 95m to Bus Stop – Beckett Rd
- 225m to Beckett Road Park entrance
- 1km to McDowall Village Shopping centre
- 2.6km to Northside Christian College
- 2.7km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.3km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.2km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.8km to Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $386.61pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection.