Queenslander Style Meets Central Locale| Pets Considered
Spanning 2 spacious levels this family home offers so much value for money all whilst being positioned in true walking distance to Banyo train station, shops, cafes, a top-class butcher and a 2 minute drive to Nudgee Beach and the ocean.
There's so much to love about this expansive abode, from the multiple living spaces to the huge backyard perfect for pets (considered) and kids alike.
Catching cool sea breezes this home features:
- 4 Bedrooms
> Master bedroom upstairs is generously fixed and offers timber floors, screens, built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
> Bedroom 2 & 3 upstairs also of good size offer timber floors, screens, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
> Bedroom 4 downstairs with tiled floors and perfect for a teenager or extended family
- 2 Bathrooms
> Main bathroom is located upstairs with shower over the bath, single vanity and combined toilet
> Downstairs bathroom is a shower and toilet next to the laundry and perfect for the downstairs living and bedroom or while entertaining.
- Spacious kitchen with tiled floor, laminate benchtops, Euromaid dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and upright electric Euromaid stove/oven.
- The large open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining area offers access to the kitchen, sunroom and hallway and complete with screens, security bars, leadlight panels, timber floors and ceiling fan.
- Sunroom on entry would make for the perfect office or sitting/reading room
- Second living area downstairs with tiled floors and access to the BBQ area and yard
- There is a beautiful deck across the front of the home with recently painted railings offering access to the sunroom on entry or kitchen for ease of entertaining.
- Double lock up garage with storage space and internal access to the laundry and/or downstairs living
- Other features
> Spacious yard
> Attic storage
> NBN available
> rainwater tank for gardening or washing the cars (not plumbed in)
> additional space for cars in the driveway/off-street
> Walk to train (406m) and bus services
> Walk to school (St Pius V - 129m)
> Walk to Woolworths, shops and cafes (476m)
> Easy access to the gateway/airport
> 2 minute drive to Nudgee Beach
Don't hesitate to call for an inspection, this will be snapped up in a heartbeat!
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!