This beautifully renovated lowset home is Walk In Ready with nothing to be done. With features galore, it is waiting for its new owner to fall in love. Situated on a low maintenance block in a quiet family friendly street, in an elevated breeze catching position overlooking parkland, surrounded by high end homes & within walking distance to local cafe's, parkland & transport.
- Low maintenance block overlooking reserve
- Fully renovated - top to bottom, inside and out
- Spacious open plan living and LED lighting throughout
- Multiple living areas to meet all the family's needs
- New multi zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area + Gazebo
- New shed 4.5m x 3m with power
- New solar power system 5KW
This home offers:
- Security screens to all doors and windows
- Data network cabling installation to all bedrooms and TV locations
- McDowall State School catchment
- Bedroom one is the home's beautiful master bedroom and features ensuite, plush carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in-robe, roll-down blinds and direct access to the private back yard.
- Bedroom two features ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe, roll-down blinds and access to the 2-way bathroom.
- Bedroom three features timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in storage and roll-down blinds.
- Bathroom one is the home's main 2-way bathroom and features tiled flooring, frameless glass shower, deep soaker bath, custom single vanity with stone bench top, soft-close cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the stunning ensuite to the home's Master bedroom and features tiled flooring, frameless glass shower, custom single vanity with stone bench top, soft-close cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
The striking kitchen shares an open plan with the home's spacious living areas making entertaining a breeze. Features include:
- Timber-look flooring
- Black stone benchtops
- LED lit cabinetry
- Induction cooktop
- Soft close cabinetry
- Dual sink
- Pull out mixer tap
- Filtered water tap with 3 stage water filter
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living room beautiful timber-look flooring, 2.8m high ceiling, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and access to the amazing covered outdoor entertainment area and back yard.
- Formal lounge room, located at the front of the home, features plush carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan.
- Dining room features timber-look flooring, 2.6m high ceiling and ducted air-conditioning.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the massive covered patio overlooking the back yard and reserve boasting insulated roof, outdoor lighting, custom ceiling fan and external power. All this teamed up with the fully fenced kid and pet friendly low maintenance yard encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends. There is also a gazebo at the rear of the property overlooking the reserve, this is the perfect place to sit and relax while watching the trees blow in the wind and reading a good book in the afternoon.
- Double garage with remote entry door and built-in storage.
- 30m to Reserve entrance/Beckett Road Park
- 825m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.7km to McDowall State School
- 2.4m to North West private Hospital
- 2.4km to Northside Christian College
- 2.5km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.5km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.9km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.7km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $340.17pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.