Located just a short stroll from the Esplanade, this solid brick and tile family home is full of features and ready for you to personalise and call yours.
- Side access
- Solar panels
- Large patio area
- Plenty of storage space
- Multiple living spaces
- Internal laundry and workshop space
- Close to local schools, shops and transport
- Proximity to the Esplanade and walking tracks
From the moment you walk through the door, you're sure to be impressed with how spacious this home is. This home is feature packed, including:
- Three separate well-sized bedrooms, each featuring carpet and their own built-in wardrobe.
- Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet. There is also a second toilet in the laundry with wash basin.
- Large family room featuring bay window, carpet, and ceiling fan.
- Spacious separate study with storage in addition to a large rumpus room/teenagers retreat.
- Functional kitchen with breakfast bar that opens onto the large dining area and includes slate tiling as well as beautiful exposed beams and plenty of light.
As you head outside, you can really see why this home is perfect for the family, offering:
- Huge covered outdoor area with built in brick BBQ & chimney, perfect for keeping the whole family entertained!
- Large grassy back yard with manicured gardens and even offers the potential for you to be self-sufficient, with already established veggie gardens & fruit trees.
- There is also a six-panel solar system as well as a large water tank with pump perfect for keeping those beautiful gardens green as well as a large 3x3 garden shed for the tools.
- A separate workspace to the rear is fitted with benches and cupboards perfect for weekend projects
- There is also plenty of car accommodation, with a covered car port to the front, and side access providing additional two-car accommodation with electric roller.
This home is perfectly positioned, close to:
- Boama Park (150m)
- The Esplanade Walkway (400m)
- Deception Bay State High School (1.2km)
- Local Shopping Centre (1.4km)
- Deception Bay State School (1.9km)
- Mueller College (2.6km)
- Rothwell Train Station (2.7km)
This home is absolutely feature packed and perfect for the family. Call today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.