This beautifully kept lowset family home situated in McDowall's coveted Glendora Estate, sits on an elevated 660sqm low maintenance block in a quiet street. With it's functional layout, spacious living areas & private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing family home is sure to impress!
- Elevated 660sqm level block & 140m to parkland entrance
- Spacious and functional lowset family home
- New carpets throughout, alarm system & security screens
- Huge open plan kitchen & internal intercom to the front door
- Multiple living areas to meet all the family's needs
- Fully fenced yard, garden shed & water tank with pump
- Close to public transport, Schools & Hospitals
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's large master bedroom with ensuite, carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, walk-in-robe and intercom.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all great size rooms and feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and intercoms.
- Bedroom five is located at the front of the home, currently utilized as a home office would also make a great guest room or 5th bedroom. Features include, carpeted flooring and a great view out over the tree-lined street.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, sperate bath, single vanity and separate toilet with vanity.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the home's master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The enormous kitchen is immaculate and overlooks the home's private outdoor entertaining area while sharing an open plan with the home's living room and meal area. Its central location also makes preparing meals and entertaining a breeze. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Abundance of bench space and storage benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Electric cooktop
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining share a large combined open space that features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and views across both the beautiful back yard and tree-lined street.
- Living room shares an open plan with the home's enormous kitchen and meals area and features, tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and access to a quiet covered patio.
- Outdoor entertaining area is the perfect place to sit and unwind. Situated off the home's living room, it features insulated roof, lighting, outdoor power, wall mounted fan and roll-down blinds.
- Double garage with single remote entry door and tiled flooring.
- Space for additional off street parking and side access.
- 144m to parkland
- 380m to Bisset Place Park
- 615m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 770m to McDowall State School
- 1.35km to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.7km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $468.44pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.