Located in the sought after Glendora Estate, investors, downsizers or first home buyers look no further, this lowset gem is ready & waiting for you. This single level family home is located in a quiet & peaceful tree lined street, yet only 1 minute from parkland & just 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside. If lifestyle, location & convenience is what your after here it is!!!
- Low maintenance 495sqm block
- Four good size bedrooms with built-ins
- Multiple living areas to meet all the family's needs
- New carpets throughout
- Security screens
- Private covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with great aspect
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's large master bedroom. This light-filled room features carpeted flooring, ensuite, split system air-conditioning and walk-thru-robe.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all good size rooms and feature carpeted flooring and built-in-robes.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, large shower, single vanity and toilet.
The centrally positioned kitchen overlooks the private outdoor entertaining area and backyard. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Electric cooktop
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining rooms at the front of the home feature carpeted flooring and visibility out over both the outdoor entertaining area and tree-lined street.
- Family room and meals area share an open plan with the home's kitchen and feature tiled flooring and access to both the outdoor entertaining area and the side yard.
- Outdoor entertaining area is both private and quiet. Situated off the home's family room, this peaceful area enjoys a beautiful elevated aspect.
- Double garage with single remote entry door and internal access.
- 173m to Bus Stop – Old Northern road
- 425m to Reserve entrance
- 885m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.4km to McDowall State School
- 1.65km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2km to Northside Christian College
- 2.15m to North West Private Hospital
- 4.15km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.9km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.8km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $400.84pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.