Looking for something special? This enchanting family home features a beautiful & peaceful outlook, entertainers deck, large back yard & captivating mid century modern features, this house is sure to impress. Located in a quiet & peaceful street less than 400m to tranquil bushland, & just a stone's throw from McDowall SS. This home fulfills all the family's needs with ease.
- Elevated 771sqm block with amazing aspect
- Good size bedrooms with separate study plus potential forth bed with ensuite
- Multiple living areas to meet all the family's needs
- Control4: Home automation and Smart home control
- Camera & intercom to front gate for peace of mind
- Fully fenced spacious yard with side access for trailer
- Close to public transport, Schools & Hospitals
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's large master bedroom. This light-filled room has an incredible aspect through its large windows and features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robe, integrated sound system and LED lighting.
- Bedroom two and three are both great size rooms and feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and LED lighting.
- Potential forth bedroom is located downstairs. With its own ensuite, this would make the perfect teenagers retreat.
- Separate study overlooking the front yard with built in desk
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower over bath combination, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is located downstairs off the home's forth bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The kitchen overlooks the stunning greenery of the surrounding area and shares an open plan with the home's meals area. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- 2.6m high ceiling
- Electric cooktop
- Dual sink with insinkerator
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Sunken formal lounge shares a large open space with the home's meals area. Features include carpeted flooring, 3m high ceiling, LED lighting, floor-to-ceiling windows and access to the front deck.
- Family room features tiled flooring, 2.6m high ceiling, air-conditioning, bar, Dolby Atmos integrated sound system, LED lighting and access to the rear entertaining area and back yard.
- Outdoor entertaining area is the perfect place to sit and unwind. Situated off the home's family room, this private area at the rear of the home overlooks the spacious back yard.
- Large single garage with single remote entry door and an abundance of space for additional storage and access to the under house storage area.
- 345m to parkland
- 400m to McDowall State School
- 410m to Bisset Place Park
- 765m to North West Private Hospital
- 810m to Northside Christian College
- 985m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.7km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.2km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $497.05pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.