Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous 2,853sqm block, this large family home is waiting for you to personalise and call it yours.
- Fully fenced yard
- In-ground pool
- Currently rented at $500 per week
- Triple bay garage (9m x 7m)
- Lock-up garage with internal access
- Large covered entertainment area
- Close to local schools, shops and transport
From the moment you walk through the door, you're sure to be impressed with how spacious this home is. This home is feature packed, including:
- Four generous sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning, the master with an ensuite
- Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Large open family room with timber floors, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Over-sized rumpus room with built-in cupboards which can be used as a second living area and additional room with built-in cupboards which can be used as a teenage retreat or study
- Functional kitchen with breakfast bar that opens onto the dining area and includes a dishwasher as well as ample cupboard space
As you head outside, you can really see why this home is perfect for the family, offering:
- Huge covered outdoor area, perfect for keeping the whole family entertained!
- Fully fenced and sparkling in-ground pool overlooking small creek which flows onto Caboolture River
- Triple bay garage with additional lock-up garage with internal access
This home is perfectly positioned, close to:
- Grace Lutheran College (2.2km)
- Local Shopping Centre (3.7km)
- Caboolture Train Station (3.8km)
- Access to Bruce Highway (6.1km)
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.