Without peer or rival this stylish & chic townhome is the perfect place to start out or wind down. With many unique features others don't have, such as an abundance of visitor parking, BBQ area & a private complex pool, this home's offerings are matched only by its central, yet secluded locale. Situated moments to every convenience, this home has all the heart could desire.
- 3 good size rooms with built-in-robes
- Spacious downstairs living
- Private courtyard and balcony for outdoor living
- NBN connected
- Good storage options
- Amazing pool with covered sitting area and bathroom facilities
- Plenty of visitor parking
- Close to public transport - Train station 670m
This townhouse offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. This light-filled room features carpeted flooring, ensuite, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and its own private balcony overlooking the courtyard.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedroom three features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and remote roll-down blind.
Two bathrooms + powder room
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, over-sized shower, single vanity and toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located downs stairs and features tiled flooring, single vanity and toilet.
The kitchen is conveniently located beside the home's meals area and features:
- Tiled flooring
- Electric cooktop
- Dual sink
- Great bench space
- Abundance of storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room and meals area share an open plan. Conveniently positioned beside the kitchen, it features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the private courtyard.
- Private courtyard provides a lovely outdoor space to sit and soak up some sunshine or help yourself to a spot of gardening.
- Balcony at the rear of the home is accessed from the master bedroom.
- Beautiful in-ground communal swimming pool positioned in the centre of the complex. With surrounding gardens to provide privacy, this great entertaining area also features a covered sitting area and bathroom.
- Single lock-up garage with remote entry door and internal access. There is a second carpark allocated to the townhouse located just out the front.
- 670m to Train Station - Carseldine
- 1.1km Carseldine Central Shopping Mall
- 1.3km to Lacey Road Dog Park
- 1.85km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 2km to Bunnings Carseldine
- 3.8km to Westfield Chermside
- 4.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 10.5km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 13.2km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $340.17pq approx.
- Strata rates: $1,059.94pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.