This magnificent split level family home is set in a quiet street in the much loved suburb of McDowall. Hosting an array of features & functionality that will suit families of all sizes, there is nothing to do here but move in & enjoy all of its comforts. Located only 10km from the Brisbane CBD & its proximity to renowned schools & hospitals, it truly is a rare masterpiece.
- Elevated 862sqm block with space for the caravan or boat
- Peter Bell' built home
- Renovated kitchen & main bathroom
- Multiple living areas to meet all the family's needs
- Amazing outdoor entertaining and in-ground pool
- Spacious fully fenced yard with garden shed
- Solar hot water & 3000lt water tank
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, ensuite, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and blinds.
- Bedrooms two and three feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and blinds.
- Bedroom four features carpeted flooring, built-in-robe and blinds.
- Bedroom five, currently being utilized as a home office, features tiled flooring and blinds.
- Bathroom one is the home's beautifully renovated main bathroom and features tiled flooring, frameless glass shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower with rainfall shower head, single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The well positioned kitchen has recently been renovated and is the perfect place to create a culinary masterpiece. Looking out over the beautiful entertaining and pool area, it features:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops with waterfall edge
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- USB ports
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Miele dishwasher
- Built-in microwave
- Servery to the outdoor entertaining area
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living room and meals area share a large open plan with the home's kitchen. This functional light-filled room enjoys views out over the private outdoor entertaining area and pool.
- Formal lounge and dining share a large separate space at the front of the home, featuring carpeted flooring and an abundance of natural light.
- Rumpus is located downstairs and is the perfect place for casual entertaining. Features include tiled flooring, bar, ceiling fan and access to the back yard and entertaining areas.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The covered patio and deck extend out from the rear of the home, overlooking the beautiful in-ground pool and spacious backyard. With a large servery from the kitchen, this beautiful and private space is perfect for those who enjoy an outdoor lifestyle.
- The sparkling in-ground swimming pool is neatly positioned just beside the entertaining area and is the perfect place to cool off in summer.
- Double lock-up garage with single remote door and internal access.
- 325m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 410m to Parkland
- 850m to McDowall State School
- 1.5km to Raven Street Reserve entrance
- 1.5km to Northside Christian College
- 1.5km to North West Private Hospital
- 3km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.8km to Westfield Chermside
- 10km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.4km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $484.57pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.