This solid lowset brick home has a striking design that will fit your family's needs. Boasting a floorplan that is as functional as it is stylish with living set across a single level & enjoying beautiful breezes from the reserve behind. It is easy to forget you're just 2 minutes to Carseldine central shopping complex, a short stroll to bus services, parkland & so much more.
- Large 823sqm level block
- Backing onto Reserve with private gate access
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the entire family
- Fully fenced with side access gate for caravan, boat, trailer or work vehicles
- Spacious low maintenance yard
- Huge 16,000l water tank and garden sheds x3
- Close to public transport – Bus Stop
- Aspley East State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. This room features timber flooring, ensuite, split system air-conditioning and walk-in-robe.
- Bedroom two looks out over the tree lined street and features timber flooring, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedrooms three & four are both located at the rear of the home. Both are good size rooms and feature timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in-robes.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity with good bench space and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The well positioned kitchen is the perfect place from which to entertain friends and family. Looking out through the servery to the covered entertaining area and out over the spacious yard, it features:
- Cork flooring
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- Electric cooktop
- Dual sink
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Servery to outdoor entertaining area
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining share a large combined area, enjoying views out over both the tree lined street and private back yard. Features include timber flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the garage.
- Living area located off the home's kitchen features cork flooring and access to the spacious back yard.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The covered entertaining area features lighting, outdoor power and servery from the kitchen, making it the perfect place to entertain guest while watching the kids play in the spacious back yard.
- Single lock-up garage with remote door and internal entry.
- 160m to Bus Stop – Ridley Road
- 700m to Carseldine Central Shopping Mall
- 2.3km to Train Station - Carseldine
- 3.6km to St Paul's School
- 4.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 12km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 13.2km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $348.25pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.