This stunning property is a true masterpiece! A perfect fusion of modern luxury living, while retaining its character filled charm. This home is truly a rare find that will capture your heart. Positioned on an elevated block, in a quiet cul-de-sac just 2 minutes from McDowall State School & Drakes. If lifestyle, location & convenience is what you're after, then look no further.
- Double brick construction on a private 727sqm block
- Four great size rooms + study/nursery + study area
- Huge open plan living area with 6.6m raked ceiling
- Sparkling in-ground pool in private surrounds
- Amazing outdoor living, spacious yard & garden shed
- Fully fenced with private electric gate & intercom
- Close to multiple parks & public transport – bus stop
- Sought after McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
Four bedrooms + study/nursery + study area
- Bedroom one is the home's large master bedroom. This light-filled room features timber flooring, ensuite, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, large custom walk-in-robe, roll-down blinds and sliding doors opening out onto the deck which overlooks the pool.
- Bedrooms two and three are both queen size rooms and feature timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and roll-down blinds with bedroom two also offering sliding door access to the deck overlooking the pool.
- Bedroom four is located upstairs on the mezzanine level and shares the beautiful raked ceiling with the lounge room below. Features include timber flooring, built-in-storage, roof storage, study area and living all in one large semi-open space.
- Study, nursery or 5th bedroom, features timber flooring, ceiling fan, built-in storage and roll-down blinds.
- Bathroom one is the home's beautiful main bathroom and features tiled flooring, frameless glass shower, deep-soaker bath, single vanity and soft close toilet.
- Bathroom two is the stunning ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, frameless glass shower, large spa bath, single vanity and soft close toilet.
The well positioned kitchen is the perfect place to create a culinary masterpiece. Looking out over the spacious yard and pool area, it features:
- Tiled flooring
- Beautiful timber benchtops & cabinetry
- Electric cooktop
- Dual sink
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Access to the veranda and back yard
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining which share a large combined area, with stunning 6.6m high raked ceiling and access to the homes wrap-around deck. This light-filled room enjoys views out over the private backyard and features include tiled flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Living area located upstairs on the mezzanine level, is the home's second living area and features timber flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The paved entertaining area just off the back deck is the perfect place to entertain guests while watching the children play in the spacious back yard or swim in the sparkling in-ground pool.
- The pool deck is ideal for family entertaining, pool parties or just enjoying the summer sunshine.
- 133m to Gum Nut Nook Family Park
- 450m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 450m to Ustinov Cres Park
- 350m to Sunset Place Park
- 535m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 630m to McDowall State School
- 1.3km to Northside Christian College
- 1.3km to North West Private Hospital
- 2km to Raven Street Reserve entrance
- 3.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 10km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $466.86pq approx.
A unique home with potential like this doesn't come on the market often. Call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange your private inspection or pencil it in to attend this weekend's open home!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.