This beautifully kept family home is located in the popular Kingfisher Grove Estate & sits on a generous 600sqm low maintenance block. With it's functional layout, spacious living areas & private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops & the new Petrie Uni, this amazing family home is sure to impress!
- Private aspect positioned opposite reserve & surrounded by nature
- Only 1.4km to Genesis Christian College
- Short stroll through bushland to Bullocky Rest
- 2.5m high ceilings throughout, insulated ceilings & walls
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the entire family
- Fully fenced yard with side access gate for trailer/boat/caravan
- 2kw solar power and solar hot water
- Private family friendly cul-de-sac locale
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom that overlooks the private backyard. This room features carpeted flooring, ensuite, walk-in-robe and blinds.
- Bedrooms two and three are both great size rooms with carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and blinds.
- Bedroom four is located at the front of the home and is currently being utilized as a home office. Features include carpeted flooring, curtains and blinds.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles in shower and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the beautiful ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, large shower with dual showerheads, single vanity with lots of bench space and toilet.
The centrally positioned kitchen shares an open plan with the home's living and meals area and is the perfect place to create a culinary feast. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- 900 freestanding 6 burner gas cooktop
- Plumbed fridge cavity
- Dual sink
- Walk-in pantry
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge is a large, light-filled room at the front of the home featuring carpeted flooring and amazing views of the reserve.
- Living and meals area share an open plan with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning, Crimsafe screen door and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The covered entertaining area off the home's meals area features lighting, fan, and outdoor power, making it the perfect place to entertain guest while watching the kids play in the spacious backyard.
- Double lock-up garage with remote entry.
- 58m to Marilyn Boxer Reserve entrance
- 1km to Bullocky Rest/Lake Samsonvale
- 1km to North Pine Golf Club
- 1.4km to Genesis Christian College
- 1.6km to Warner Village Shopping Centre
- 3.8km to USC Moreton Bay
- 3.9km to Train Station - Petrie
- 5.5km to Westfield Strathpine
- 8km to Westfield North Lakes
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.