Stunning contemporary, stand-alone Townhouse located in the heart of Clayfield, within close proximity to schools, public transport and under 7km's from Brisbane's CBD. Spacious and modern with open plan living, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy everything that Clayfield has to offer.
- Spacious 174m2 townhouse
- Three generous bedrooms
- Home office / study area
- Amazing open plan living
- 2.5m–2.7m high ceilings
- Security mesh screens throughout
- Close proximity to public transport, schools and hospitals
- Under 7km from the Brisbane CBD
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom with its own private balcony overlooking the tree lined street. This room features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite, spacious walk-in-robe and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom two is a great size room featuring carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robe with mirrored doors and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom three, another great size room features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe with mirrored doors and roll-down blinds.
Two bathrooms + Powder room
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, deep-soaker bath, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the beautiful ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, semi-frameless glass shower, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located downstairs and features toilet and sink
The beautiful open plan kitchen shares a space with the home's light-filled living room. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtop
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Integrated dishwasher
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living room is a large, light filled room sharing an open plan with the home's modern kitchen and features carpeted flooring and amazing views of the reserve.
- Study area/home office is located upstairs and features built-in desk with stone benchtop and drawers.
- Outdoor entertaining comes in the form of a covered private balcony off the home's living room and overlooking the beautiful tree-lined street. Features include lighting, ceiling fan and water tap.
- Single lock-up garage with remote entry and internal access.
- Across the road from Aviation State High School
- 380m to Westfield Toombul
- 691m to Train Station - Clayfield
- 1.7km to Eagle Farm & Doomben Racecourses
- 2km to DFO Brisbane
- 3km to Portside Wharf
- 3.9km to Royal Queensland Golf Club
- 4.5km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 5km to Royal Brisbane Hospital
- 5.8km to Nudgee Golf Club
- 6.4km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 6.8km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $348.25pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.