This magnificent home with dual living potential is set in a quiet street in the much loved suburb of McDowall. Hosting an array of features & functionality that will suit families of all sizes, there is nothing to do here but move in & enjoy all of its comforts including the private back deck, amazing family pool, back yard & the opulent master suite you won't want to leave.
- Private 614sqm level block
- Highset family home with ground level dual living capability
- Stunning master suite
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Amazing outdoor living, North East facing deck, spacious yard & garden shed
- Large workshop/storage room/motor bike parking
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's incredible master suite, conveniently located on the ground floor beside the downstairs living with kitchenette, making it the perfect parents retreat or dual living option. Features include carpeted flooring, stainless-steel ceiling fan, large ensuite and wall length built-in-robe.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all located upstairs and feature polished timber flooring, ceiling fans and large built-in-robes.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom. Tastefully renovated, this bathroom features tiled flooring, walk-in frameless glass shower, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the incredible ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, 2.6m high ceiling, walk-in frameless glass shower, free standing deep soaker bath, single vanity with stone benchtop and toilet.
The home's light-filled kitchen is positioned next to the meals area and looks out over the private back yard, pool and entertaining areas. Features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Smeg dishwasher
- Dual sink
- Abundance of cupboard/storage space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room and meals area are located upstairs, share a large open area with views out over the peaceful tree-lined street and access to the incredible outdoor entertaining via timber bi-fold doors. Features include polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to both front balcony and rear deck.
- Multipurpose room located downstairs, just shy of legal height, is currently utilized as the home's second living area. Features include kitchenette, tiled flooring and access to the covered entertaining area under the back deck.
- Kitchenette enjoys views over the spacious backyard and features stone benchtop, abundance of cupboard and bench space with single sink, space for a convection oven and fridge cavity.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The large North - East facing covered deck off the home's meals area overlooks the beautiful in-ground swimming pool and private back yard and features timber decking, ceiling fan, plantation shutters, lighting and power.
- Under the deck is a second spacious entertaining area, well positioned beside the swimming pool, this large paved area is the perfect place to sit a relax while watching the kids play in the pool.
- Workshop/storage room with internal and external access is a great place for those home projects or storing all the "toys".
- 186m to Bisset Place Park
- 375m to McDowall State School
- 750m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 940m to Northside Private Hospital
- 950m to Northside Christian College
- 1.2km to Raven Street Reserve entrance
- 3.1km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.4km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $442.06pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.