This expansive family home was designed to cater for the large or extended family & to entertain on a scale that most could only dream of. Situated on Bridgeman Downs' coveted Bangalow Street & commanding a stately presence complimented by an elevated position in a peaceful quiet tree lined street, this tremendous home sets a standard of living from the moment you arrive.
- 978m2 elevated block
- Incredible treetop parkland views
- Semi dual living potential
- Fully air conditioned including Ducted air-conditioning upstairs
- Security system, gas hot water & rain water tanks
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Large secure workshop/man cave
- Very quiet and private locale
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's sprawling master bedroom. This light-filled parents' retreat is located upstairs and features carpeted flooring, large ensuite, walk-in-wardrobe, ducted air-conditioning and stainless ceiling fan.
- Bedroom two, currently being used as a large home office features carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning and large built-in-wardrobe.
- Bedroom three enjoys a beautiful private leafy aspect and features polished timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless ceiling fan and huge built-in-wardrobe.
- Bedrooms four & five are both located downstairs and both open onto the home's second living area. These rooms feature plush carpet flooring, new split system air-conditioning, stainless ceiling fans, large built-in-wardrobes and security screens. Bedroom four also has access to the back yard via a glass sliding door.
- Bathroom one, the home's spacious main bathroom is located upstairs and features shower with detachable showerhead, separate bath, tiled flooring, large single vanity with large mirror above and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the large ensuite to the master bedroom, featuring shower with detachable showerhead, separate deep-soaker spa bath, tiled flooring, his & hers double vanity with mirrored cabinetry above and toilet.
- Bathroom three, conveniently located downstairs features shower with detachable showerhead, tiled flooring, single vanity with mirror above and toilet.
The beautiful, centrally located chef's kitchen, with an abundance of natural light flooding through the floor to ceiling windows shares an open plan with the homes family room and dining area. Along with breathtaking views, features include;
- 5 burner gas cooktop
- Stone benchtops
- Plumbed fridge space
- Lots of storage and bench space
- Custom breakfast bar with seating x4
- New Miele Dishwasher
- Built-in Microwave
- Double sink
- Ducted air-conditioning
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The large light-filled upstairs living/family room conveniently shares an open plan with the home's dining area and kitchen. With stunning treetop views through the 3.35m high floor-to-ceiling windows, and access to the rear covered entertainment deck, it features polished timber flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Downstairs is the home's second spacious living/family room featuring tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning, under-stair storage and access to the home's second undercover entertainment area and sparkling in-ground pool via glass sliding doors.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades with the undercover area overlooking the private back yard and beautiful in-ground pool, and covered deck above with views over the treetops, this home has it all to enjoying those warm summer days and entertain both friends and family.
- Internal laundry has been beautifully renovated with an abundance of bench space and lots of storage.
- The double lock-up garage features electric remote garage door with internal access and built-in storage shelves.
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that Bridgeman Downs has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 100m to parkland connecting to Reserve
- 1.6km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 3km to Northside Christian College
- 3.15km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.4km to Westfield Chermside
- 3.8Km to train station - Carseldine
- 5.8km to St Pauls School
- 11km to Brisbane CBD
- 12km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $572.65pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.