This classic brick home is the perfect place to call home. Boasting a position second to none just 160m to Raven Street Reserves walking path and less than a minutes drive to the Rode Road shops (with Brisbane's most awarded butcher) this homes locale is only rivaled by the space it offers.
Spanning 2 levels and a generous sized block this home offers;
- 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in-robes, carpeted floors
- 2 bathrooms
> Main bathroom located upstairs with separate bath and shower, dual sink vanity
> Separate toilet upstairs
> Second bathroom located downstairs off the laundry, perfect for use after being in the yard or pool
- Modern kitchen with 4 burner electric cooktop, oven, rangehood plus dishwasher and dual sink
- Open plan living and dining with breeze catching north facing veranda & air-conditioning
- Large internal laundry ideally positioned with yard and pool access
- Additional storage & utility space downstairs with access to the yard and pool
- Huge fenced yard with swimming pool, entertaining area plus plenty for the kids
- Double lock up garage
- Pets considered on application
In McDowall State School catchment, walking distance to public transport, the reserve and so much more plus offering so much bang for buck this will be snapped up in a flash so move fast!
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the Book Inspection button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed. So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!