This stunning renovated double story home is located only meters from Bridgeman Downs & in one of the most sought after pockets of exclusive McDowall. Located in a peaceful, private cul-de-sac, on an elevated 1,080sqm block opposite bushland reserve & only a short stroll to parks, if a quiet & convenient family lifestyle is what you after this property is waiting for you.
- Private aspect surrounded by nature
- Extensively renovated throughout
- Five good-size bedrooms
- Multiple living to accommodate the whole family
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with space for a pool
- Close to public transport, schools & hospitals
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master, overlooking the lush green reserve, it features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite, large built-in-robe and plantation shutters.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robes and plantation shutters.
- Bedroom three features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robes and plantation shutters.
- Bedroom four also enjoys views out over the reserve and features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robes and plantation shutters.
- Bedroom five is located downstairs at the front of the home and features tiled flooring, plantation shutters and would make the perfect guest room or home office.
Two bathrooms + powder room
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity with stone bench, plantation shutters and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity with stone benchtop, plantation shutters and toilet.
- Powder room, conveniently located downstairs features toilet, single vanity with stone benchtop and good storage.
The home's large, light-filled kitchen shares an open plan with the living room and looks out over the private back yard and entertaining area. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Single sink
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Stainless-steel dishwasher
- Large fridge cavity
- Roll-down blinds
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining rooms share a large open area with views out over the peaceful tree-lined street. Features include carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and plantation shutters.
- Living/family room is located beside the home's stunning kitchen and features tiled flooring, TV outlet, plantation shutters and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The large covered entertaining area off the home's living room overlooks the private, tiered back yard and is the perfect place to entertain friends and family or just sit and relax while the kids play.
- 167m to Reserve entrance
- 340m walk to Bus stop
- 747m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 890m to Bunyaville Conservation Park
- 1.6km to McDowall State School
- 2.3km to Northside Christian College
- 2.4km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.3km to Westfield Chermside
- 11km to Brisbane CBD
- 13km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $589.68pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.