Deceptive in size, only 800 meters from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, local corner stores across the street and the 7th Brigade Park one block away, this property is all about location and convenience.
- Situated right on the border of Wavell Heights
- Less than 5 years old
- Immaculately presented
- Quality fittings throughout
- Kid and pet friendly east facing yard
Spanning across one level, this home offers:
- 4 modern bedrooms:
> Master features beautiful laminate floors with timber finish, ensuite, walk-in robe, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fan, luxurious floor length curtains and down-lights.
> Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 feature matching laminate floors with timber finish, double doored mirror built-in robes, ceiling fans in each, luxurious floor length curtains and down-lights.
- 2 crisp bathrooms:
> Main bathroom features a single vanity with stone benchtop and storage below, mirror, large bath separate from shower and toilet
> Ensuite features double vanity with stone benchtop and storage below, mirror, large shower and toilet
- Internal laundry room with single wash tub plus storage below, double door built-in robe next to basin for extra storage space and direct access to the outside of the property
- 2 living areas:
> Open plan main living area flows through into the kitchen and dining area and consists of tiled floors, split-system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and views of the outdoor entertaining area and backyard
- 2nd living area is located centrally in the house near the main bathroom and connects the 4 bedrooms to the kitchen living area. This living area features a ceiling fan, floor length curtains and down-lights
- Open plan kitchen that flows into an informal dining space features:
> European 5 burner gas cooktop with large oven
> Stone benchtops
> Stainless steel dishwasher
> Dual basin
> Plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Butler's pantry features:
> Out of sight kitchen preparation
> Extra single basin
> Stone benchtops
> Extra cupboard space
> Extra shelving space
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area that overlooks the grassy, fully fenced backyard perfect for children and pets to play.
- Secure double lockup electric garage.
- Council rates: $545.69pq approx.
Lowset homes are in high demand let alone 4 bedroom homes that are so young so move fast to inspect!