Fusing crisp lines and seamless living plus a colossal floorplan & a finish. You will feel like you have come home to a 6 star resort every night, thanks to this bespoke design. Whether it's the functional design or the cleverly thought out extras like butler's pantry, outdoor entertaining with gas fire or the extra abundance of internal living - this home nails the brief.
- Large open plan living with 2.7m high ceilings
- 6.2kw solar power, 3 phase power & security system
- Ducted air-conditioning & LED down-lights throughout
- Magnificent covered outdoor entertainer’s deck with fireplace
- Multiple living areas to accommodate a large family
- Spacious open plan kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Fully fenced yard with space for a pool
- Over-sized double garage with space for workshop/storage
This home offers:
Five bedrooms plus study
- Bedroom one is the home’s luxurious master suite, featuring large ensuite, carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and his & hers walk-through-robe with huge floor-to-ceiling mirror.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all located upstairs. These great size rooms all feature carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in-robes with mirrored doors, plantation shutters and security mesh screens.
- Bedroom five is located downstairs. Currently set as an additional living room, this spacious room features carpeted flooring and ducted air-conditioning. This space will be converted back to the original plan making it a 5th bedroom at the current owners expense should the new owner wish.
- Study is located downstairs off the main hallway and features carpeted flooring and ducted air-conditioning.
Two bathrooms + powder room
- Bathroom one is the home’s main bathroom. Located upstairs this bathroom features tiled flooring, shower with rainfall & detachable showerheads, separate deep soaker bath, single modern vanity with stone benchtop, plantation shutters and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the luxurious ensuite to the master suite and features floor to ceiling tiles, large double shower with rainfall and detachable showerheads, double modern vanity with stone benchtop and separate toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located downstairs. This spacious room features tiled flooring, floor-ceiling marble tiles, large single vanity with stone benchtops and an abundance of storage underneath.
The home’s stunning, light-filled open plan kitchen makes preparing meals and entertaining a breeze. Features include:
- Butler’s pantry
- Tiled flooring
- 5 burner gas cooktop
- Island bench
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- Abundance of storage and bench space
- Vintec wine fridge
- Built-in microwave
- Plumbed fridge cavity
- Double sink
- Ducted air-conditioning
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family’s needs including:
- Family room shares an enormous open plan with the home’s dining and kitchen areas, also brings together a fusion of indoor and outdoor living via the wall length, floor-ceiling sliding glass doors. This light-filled space features tiled flooring and ducted air-conditioning.
- Sitting/TV room is located upstairs. This spacious living area is a great place for the kids to hang out and play or watch TV or games. Features include carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and plantation shutters.
- Additionally the study is also easily transformed into a media room and the potential 5th bedroom on the ground floor is currently used as a formal lounge or additional sitting room.
- Outdoor entertaining is designed for maximum enjoyment. The large covered entertainer’s deck off the home’s main living area is perfect for enjoying private outdoor living all year round. Features include beautiful timber decking, Cedar timber ceiling with LED down-lights, feature gas fireplace, outdoor power and is able to be fully enclosed via roll down blinds that seal to the floor.
- Incredible kids cubby house that the owners are happy to leave if desired.
- The double garage is over-sized, with internal and external access and features remote entry door, epoxy flooring and space for a workshop or storage.
- 170m to Bus Stop – Ridley Rd
- 738m to Carseldine Central Shopping Mall
- 1km to Bunnings Carseldine
- 2.4km to Train Station – Carseldine
- 2.5km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 2.8km to St Pauls School
- 5km to Westfield Chermside
- 5.5km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 6km to North West Private Hospital
- 6km to Northside Christian College
- 12.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 14km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $437.34pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don’t become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.