This immaculately presented double storey family home is set in a beautiful brick-paved cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after Paramount Estate in McDowall. From its elevated position overlooking the picturesque bushland and backing directly onto the Chermside Hills Reserve, you could easily forget that you are only 10km from Brisbane CBD.
- Superbly maintained highset
- Private 785sqm level block backing onto Reserve
- Spacious master bedroom with dual walk-in-robes & ensuite
- Separate living areas to accommodate a large family
- Centrally located kitchen with high-spec Miele appliances
- Great outdoor living with servery from kitchen
- Close to public transport, schools & hospitals
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom. With incredible views through the bay window from its elevated position, it features ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, his & hers dual walk-in-robes and security screens.
- Bedrooms two, three and four overlook the reserve. These good size rooms all feature carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and security screens.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom. Located upstairs, this bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity with ample bench space and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The home's centrally located kitchen is fitted out with high-spec Miele appliances and makes preparing meals and entertaining a breeze. Sharing an open space with the home's meals area while looking out across the outdoor entertaining area, back yard and reserve beyond, it features:
- Tiled flooring
- Servery to the outdoor entertaining area
- Miele cooktop
- Miele oven
- Miele dishwasher
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- Abundance of storage and bench space
- Custom double sink with black tempered glass surround
- Built-in wine rack
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining room share a large open space, with stunning raked ceiling. Features include carpeted flooring, tinted windows for added privacy and security screens.
- Family room is conveniently separated from the home's formal living and features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning, raked ceiling, security screens and access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The large and very private covered entertaining area off the home's family room overlooks the spacious backyard and Chermside Hills Reserve. Featuring ceiling fan, lighting and outdoor power, this is the perfect place to sit and unwind while enjoying our beautiful QLD lifestyle.
- The double garage features remote entry door, internal access and under stair storage.
- 290m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 312m to Bus Stop – Hamilton Rd
- 1km to McDowall State School
- 1.65km to Northside Christian College
- 1.65km North West Private Hospital
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.2km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.8km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.2km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.5km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $519.74pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.