Located in what could be considered McDowall's best street, this beautifully kept lowset family home sits on an elevated 690sqm block in a prestigious cul-de-sac. With it's functional layout, spacious living areas & private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing home is sure to impress.
- Glendora Estate
- Space for the boat or caravan
- Large master bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
- Separate living areas to accommodate a large family
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Elevated covered outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious fully fenced private yard with side access
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. With beautiful views from its elevated position, over rooftops to the reserve beyond, it features ensuite, carpeted flooring, ducted & split system air-conditioning, walk-in-robe and security screens.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all good size rooms and feature carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in-robes and security screens.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity, and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity bench space and toilet.
The home's centrally located kitchen makes preparing meals and entertaining a breeze. Sharing an open space with the home's meals area while looking out across the outdoor entertaining area, back yard and reserve beyond, it features:
- Tiled flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Miele dishwasher
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Abundance of bench space
- Ample storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining room share a large open space at the front of the home and feature carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and security screens.
- Family room is conveniently separated from the formal living while sharing a large open plan with the home's kitchen and meals area and features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security and security mesh screens with access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Outdoor entertaining you won't want to leave. Overlooking the spacious, fully fenced back yard, the elevated and very private covered entertaining area off the home's family room provides the perfect place to sit and unwind while enjoying our beautiful QLD lifestyle and the elevated breeze catching position.
- The double garage features remote entry door and internal access.
- 172m to Streisand Drive Park
- 281m to Reserve entrance on Van Dyke Cres
- 660m to Bus Stop – Beckett Rd
- 890m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.6km to McDowall State School
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.25km to Northside Christian College
- 2.35km North West Private Hospital
- 4.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.8km to Westfield Chermside
- 11km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.5km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $463.06pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.