Situated in the heart of Nundah just seconds to Nundah Village, shops, transport and quality schools this charming original unit is just waiting for someone to make it their own!
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath and large vanity
- Functional kitchen with large fridge space
- Open plan living/dining
- Private balcony
- Tandem garage with built-in laundry
- Just seconds to Nundah Village, restaurants and cafes
- Walking distance to schools and trains
This centrally located unit features;
- 2 bedrooms
> Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, tiled flooring and blinds
> Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe, tiled flooring and blinds
- Bathroom features a clean tiled wet zone, with toilet, natural light, bath over shower and a large vanity and wall hung cabinet.
- Open plan living with a feature brick wall, roller blinds opening to the balcony
- The kitchen has been finished with;
> Loads of bench & cupboard storage
> 4 Burner gas cooktop
> Electric oven
- Internal laundry located in the garage
- This unit includes highly covered TWO car accommodation with remote access and storage (tandem).
There is nothing better than waking up on a Sunday morning and taking just seconds to walk to the farmers markets or knowing if you sleep in on a weekday the train station is less than a minute from your doorstep.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your personal details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!