Spacious home with multiple living zones. Pets considered on application.
If you're looking for space for the whole family & a convenient location then look no further! This spacious 4-bedroom home is walking distance to Rode Road Shopping Center which includes Coles, Butcher, popular restaurants & a childcare centre across the road. This generous home is also conveniently located close to all amenities such as schools, parks, Prince Charles Hospital, Westfield Chermside and public transport.
> Bedrooms located on the same level
> Open plan living & dining area opening to a covered patio
> Multiple indoor & outdoor living areas
> Flexible rumpus room with bar & private entrance
> Low maintenance fenced yard
> Double garage + workshop
> Craigslea State High School catchment
This generous home offers;
- 4 bedrooms
> master bedroom with newly carpeted floors, his and her wardrobes, air-conditioning and ensuite
> Bedrooms 2 include newly carpeted floors, built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning
> Bedrooms 3 include newly carpeted floors, built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning
> Bedrooms 4 is located next to the master bedroom which makes for the perfect home office or nursery, including carpeted flooring
- 2.5 bathrooms
> Ensuite with showers, single vanity and combined toilet
> Main bathroom upstairs with shower and bath, single vanity and separate toilet
> Powder room located in the rumpus room downstairs
- Well-appointed Chef's kitchen, offering;
> Plenty of cupboards and bench space
> Westinghouse 4 burner electric stove
> Westinghouse stainless-steel oven
> Blanco stainless-steel Dishwasher
> Double stainless-steel sink
- Open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining extended to the entertainment area and to the enclosed sunroom the front of the home
- Large enclosed sunroom, perfect for a home office, reading area or formal dining
- As if there wasn't enough space already, this house also offers a large downstairs rumpus room with air-conditioning, built in bar, timber floors, functional sink & separate entry, perfect for another entertaining space or extended family
- Large fully fenced user-friendly back yard, great for the kids and/or pets. There is also a pedestrian gate in the back fence which makes catching transport or heading to the shops a breeze.
- Plus a courtyard area at the front of the home opening off the rumpus room
- Generous internal laundry with direct access to the entertainment area and fenced yard
- Double lock up garage
- Pets considered on application
- Rainwater tank
- Storage or workshop area behind the rumpus downstairs
Don't hesitate to call for an inspection of this vacant and ready to go home – this will be snapped up in a heartbeat!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your personal details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!